Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about children but isn’t her little boy a bit young to eating a Chinese takeaway?

Reactions: 5
I don’t know much about children but isn’t her little boy a bit young to eating a Chinese takeaway?
I did wonder that as well but I am not sure. A lovely tribute to Mason but no mention of Ivy again. I hope Ivy gets spoilt by her dad as honestly Yobbo does not seem fussed with her like Mason at all.

Reactions: 3
I did wonder that as well but I am not sure. A lovely tribute to Mason but no mention of Ivy again. I hope Ivy gets spoilt by her dad as honestly Yobbo does not seem fussed with her like Mason at all.
I wouldn’t feed my toddler Chinese food, it’s laden with salt!

Reactions: 7
I thought she was soo depressed about spending Christmas alone and having such a different Christmas? She’s with her sister and like 8 other family members.

Reactions: 13
Omg who has guests round for Christmas lunch and eats in a vest? 🤣 so classy!

I too don’t understand why all the drama about a sad Christmas when she has her family there. Strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did she cry about being alone and missing her family but saw her sister? Some people are literally alone with no one. She pisses me off beyond belief! Do we think they brought Ivy back up? Also check out her ring in her latest post

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she cry about being alone and missing her family but saw her sister? Some people are literally alone with no one. She pisses me off beyond belief! Do we think they brought Ivy back up? Also check out her ring in her latest post
Yup I was/am alone for Christmas
My family have covid and isolating
Its been tit but looking at her with her family for Christmas when she was crying the other day, just pisses me right off

Reactions: 4
So many of these instagrammers who have blatantly broken the rules. I mean, ok, if you’re going to break the rules then it’s their decision... but to brag on Instagram about it is really disrespectful and immature. It’s not just robbo but loads of them who have done it and I find it strange. You’d think they’d be discrete about it at least.

Reactions: 8
She painted her nails before announcing it. God i can't believe people live a life for Instagram. Live in the moment.

Reactions: 3
Just when I thought 2020 was bad enough, now chicken man is officially off the market. FUCKS SAKE. Where am I going to find another man who displays his ample bosom in a gorgeous vest top at civilised family functions and enjoys threatening pensioners in Wetherspoons?

Bet her rings from H Samuels
Argos catalogue, page 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.