Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d guess the breeding comment is more an observation on that Robbo seems to have/want nothing else in her life than having babies and just sitting around the house. Which is fine but then complains about being bored and the kids being noisy and never having enough sleep. Oh and that she brings up her IVF struggles with Richie all the time and got pregnant with the new guy almost immediately

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine them coming back all tanned, full of stories of where they’ve been and their other three children not being able to join in?
They’re going to Spain in Feb. Don’t think there’ll be much in the way of tans. Think there’ll be a lot of time in the pub.

Reactions: 3
They’re going to Spain in Feb. Don’t think there’ll be much in the way of tans. Think there’ll be a lot of time in the pub.
Ah, I see. Well, regardless of whether they’ll be tanned or not, there will still be countless photos of them on holiday with her brother and not her. It’s so sad. I’m in a “blended family” - but we just call it a family 😂 and I wouldn’t dream of picking and choosing one of our four kids to take away with us. I couldn’t enjoy myself while I was there

Reactions: 4
I’d guess the breeding comment is more an observation on that Robbo seems to have/want nothing else in her life than having babies and just sitting around the house. Which is fine but then complains about being bored and the kids being noisy and never having enough sleep. Oh and that she brings up her IVF struggles with Richie all the time and got pregnant with the new guy almost immediately
And she had a tantrum when CM had a vasectomy, saying she didn't like the fact that she'd never be pregnant again taken away from her

Reactions: 6
In that case I'll give it a year before the lingerie pics and an affair! Relationships mean nothing to this tart. No one deserves to be cheated on. She's an uneducated loser with no prospects other than opening her legs to spit out another kid by another guy. Bravo yobbo, bet ya parents are proud!

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don’t understand how they can afford to take 4 kids and themselves on a family holiday? Myself and my husband work full time, he actually has a delivery job in the evening after his full time day job ends, we have 4 kids and even a fairly budget foreign hotel is out of reach for us with flights, spending money etc.

Reactions: 9
I genuinely don’t understand how they can afford to take 4 kids and themselves on a family holiday? Myself and my husband work full time, he actually has a delivery job in the evening after his full time day job ends, we have 4 kids and even a fairly budget foreign hotel is out of reach for us with flights, spending money etc.
Do you go scrounging around the supermarkets hoarding all the yellow sticker stuff and dress your son in your daughters clothes? Because that’s probs where you’re going wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I grew up in that kind of household. Mum met stepdad. Had 2 children. They went to places like Disney Land, Italy, Spain, America and we never went. When the old photo books come out it’s like oooop, nope there’s none of us in these and so on. They made some amazing memories in their ‘family’ while we stayed behind. It’s crappy and uncalled for.
I have a friend like that! Has several kids with 3 dads. Its all about the youngest now nothing about the other 4. Plastered all over her social media, its all she talks about and everything is for that child and the partner because hes the child's dad. Actually sickens me!!!!!! I feel so cross for her other kids

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I still remember my mum going on holiday without me. It felt, at that young age, like she had literally left the world because I couldn’t understand just how far away she was. It was actually traumatic and I cried every day she was away (and she wasn’t even an affectionate mother).

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s a standard Jeremy Kyle type. Wants alllll the kids but not when it’s inconvenient for her. What does she actually do? She obviously isn’t working right now because Wetherspoons isn’t open and she’s going on about expensive TVs being unfeasible for them ‘because furlough’ but she could get another job. She appears to just sit on the sofa waving her eyebrows at her phone and waiting for Rob to turn up. She can’t even drive. Has she ever done ANYTHING for herself that wasn’t in some way supported or reinforced by a man? Her life is just really sad. Don’t feel bad that she’s affording holidays that you can’t, at least you’re not coasting through life on child support and broken condoms.

Reactions: 19
I definitely think there’s more to the Ritchie situation. She seems to try and get too many digs in.

All of the comments about her about Rob being a team and the cheap and cheerful holidays.

I think Ritchie called the shots and clearly had certain expectations from holidays, his home, his family etc. And now she’s gone the complete opposite way to rebel as much as possible.

I definitely think there’s more to the Ritchie situation. She seems to try and get too many digs in.

All of the comments about her about Rob being a team and the cheap and cheerful holidays.

I think Ritchie called the shots and clearly had certain expectations from holidays, his home, his family etc. And now she’s gone the complete opposite way to rebel as much as possible.
Her life with Ritchie (what she showed anyway) seemed really boring. He was always asleep and she was either filming him or just sitting around the place.

Reactions: 5
She’s actually one of the people I follow who make me do a little fist pump that my life exceeds hers in so many ways and because we’re the same age it’s a great comparison 🤣

Her life with Ritchie (what she showed anyway) seemed really boring. He was always asleep and she was either filming him or just sitting around the place.
I’d rather have that life with a decent enough guy over sitting in my workplace on my day off, with chicken man talking about how he fists me 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I realise that the holiday is in Feb but right now if someone said “I’m taking our kids on a plane abroad” just now, I’d have to put my foot down. Aside from that, the pair of them would spend all day lounging about getting ratted by the pool, I’d worry about them watching the kids

You can see it now....chicken man propped up by the all you can eat buffet and yobbo eye bleeping any and all males thinking her moon face is irresistible whilst drinking cocktails....masey will be passed between whichever is the most sober. Greeeeat holiday!!

Reactions: 12
Honestly I reckon part of the reason they’re only taking Mason is because he’s the only one they both have 100% decision making for. I bet Richie doesn’t want them taking Ivy and maybe Ron’s and ex doesn’t want the two girls going either. She will have dressed it up as their decision because he’s never had a holiday for social media but I bet the reality is the decision was out of their hands

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.