Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick to death of women with slim/average bodies completely taking over body positivity. I know it’s about inclusion of all bodies, but their bodies already monopolise everything else. No one is criticising their bodies. And having to bend yourself in half to get a roll to show off to the internet doesn’t make me as a bigger women feel better, or represented, it makes me feel worse.
🙌🙌🙌🙌 YES.

So sick of it!! Id love to be her size

Reactions: 8
It just looked like one of those posts where they show what they’ve got to try and attract some ads. God knows what she’s after this time. Tupperware to replace the flora tubs?

Reactions: 3
Exactly this!
Why does she always one minute bang on about body positivity/loving the size she is but then in next breathe, she's calorie counting and avoid carbs?!
Make your mind up yobbo
Agreed! I was going to say she contradicts the hell out of herself. She goes from body positivity and being happy at her size although she is a 12 maximum and her weight sits quite well on her to 18 hour fasts and calorie counting. It just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 3
Robbo must have genuinely disordered eating and body image. Part of me believes that the minute she gains 1 or 2 lbs she begins to see herself as the "fat girl" again, which is why she preaches about body positivity. She wants to make herself feel better. I think she has the "fat girl" mentality, she spent so many years being big and now even though she has lost weight, she still sees herself as that person (especially since she gained some weight from her smallest).

Even when she dresses in revealing clothes she does not look comfortable and you could never imagine her wearing those clothes out. She doesn't seem to see herself as this girl who does have an enviable body (and she does have an enviable body to some - she isn't defined or ripped but she has a nice hourglass figure, barely noticeable stretch marks and she has managed to maintain an impressive weight loss).

And I am speaking as someone who was big, then smaller and now bigger again.

I am SICK of the eye boomerangs they do my head in. As for the naked pic. Why. Lost for words

Reactions: 5
I’ve never been irritated by anybodies eyeballs before until I came across Robyn 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps I missed the part where she told her shoppers followers that by getting the ‘glitch’ they were getting her credit?!

Reactions: 6
A large man in a vest with wild hair tamed only by a child’s accessory. FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE, LADIES.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A large man in a vest with wild hair tamed only by a child’s accessory. FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE, LADIES.
He just looks like he stinks so bad. Can’t get over it

Perhaps I missed the part where she told her shoppers followers that by getting the ‘glitch’ they were getting her credit?!
Yes she definitely just said it was a mistake on the site and to snap it up?? Idiot

Reactions: 11
I’m gonna stand 12 feet away with a barge pole that doesn’t quite touch him. He looks like a clammy person. And I imagine him snorting a lot - like sucking back snot? Yeah.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He is one guy that after corona is long gone I would still wear my mask wash my hands a d maintain social distancing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.