Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waterfall2021

I saw them at bingo 😭😭. It’s my local bingo hall. I saw her stories and could see where they were sat. Chicken man went to the toilet and was in there 10 minutes 💩💩💩😭😭😂😂 and tbh in real life he’s not actually as fat as he looks on her stories! He’s still grim tho!
---
Chicken man going into the toilets 😭😭😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

skintsocks

VIP Member
I guess when both pairs of glasses come off it's just like two moles meeting in a tunnel. You do what you have to do to get out the other side.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

HeyPorkSnacks

“Can’t believe this is my life” that’s because it’s not, this is one Monday out of thousands, next Monday you’ll be back to washing pots

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pughie

Super long time lurker, literally never comment BUT I’ve reported the Shein story posts. I feel like she has worded it quite cleverly, she hasn’t actually said ‘if you click on the link it will earn me money’ and a lot of people won’t realise. She has made out that she is helping other people but she is massively misleading on purpose to line her own pockets. Absolutely sick of the massive free loader, total and utter scummy chav who wants everything for nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry

Happyholly

VIP Member
I'm a teacher and I'm horrified they got those children up in the early hours, drove home, got them changed and dropped them in school. I bet they're exhausted. I'd be exhausted. They never think of their children when dragging them on tacky trips here, there and everywhere.

Youarewelcome

Hello 👋🏼 I don’t normally post on the Robbo threads, but fuck me what a sad little life Jane. Those zoo pictures of animals surrounded by concrete in the middle of fucking Benidorm make me so sad. It’s mad to me that she can’t see how cruel it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Nah, no way is she leaving her almost 4 year old - who will be stir crazy; with her sister that is so heavily pregnant she’s now on maternity - for a week!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I particularly like how she still thinks her hair is “re growth” from having a baby almost 4 years ago. No. That’s just your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Once again. Complaining about her bank holiday being crap cos she works “in hospitality”. If you hate it so much why don’t you take ANY steps to improve your life and get a job you enjoy and challenges you? I literally can’t comprehend just rolling through life getting excited over Tui holiday deals

Reactions: 19

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
5AF1CEF5-55AB-4D5A-9914-77B1F769C1B1.jpeg

Take pictures of everything cheap and polyester and aff link it.
Tell people you love them, especially if they are ex love islanders like Molly Mae.
Talk to random strangers on the internet about the most boring mundane shite because you hate your fella.
Do things you’re afraid of like leaving the house to do the school run or working four whole hours a week.
Take your life and make it the best story ever written on Tattle.

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Hahahaha inspired you to do what?!
Not get an education
Work 4 hours a week washing pots in Spoons
Cheat on your husband and take away his much longed for baby before she was one
Sit on another man’s couch eye rolling
Diet constantly
Aff link sweat shop clothes
Clear the shelves of yellow sticker items that other people genuinely need
Let an iPad parent your kids
Never do anything with your children outside of a cheap holiday to Butlins or Benners
Leave your children to go on holiday alone several times a year
Not learn to drive
Have zero independence

23D6A114-A152-4514-91E2-A11C84E0CC2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart