Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
She is a cultured world traveler don’t you know! I’m sure she’ll venture out to the hotel bar, the hotel pool, the hotel dining room, and then go back to her room for a spicy fingering from chicken man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I know weve spoken about how immature she comes across but those posts are giving very much 16 year old left at home whilst parents go on holiday. Has to do own chores, give me praise.

I will never slag off anyone for how much or how little they work. Working parent or SAHP. All difficult in my eyes. Have been both in my years of parenting. However no matter who you are, single, a couple, a family. Youre putting the washer on, youre putting the dishwasher on or doing your dishes. Its part of being an adult.

I work condensed hours and have a Monday off. I use it to get caught up in the house stuff I dont manage the rest of the week. Life admin. Often swap the Monday for another day if I have to go school for something. I sometimes feel embarrassed that I need that day, like other people manage working 5 and doing it all but I just cant. I would never post on my social media about doing average things that we all do to keep our house running. 🤦‍♀️

#ad#aff

VIP Member
That ‘bathroom storage’ looks like the tea trolley in a hospital. Guys, she may be getting loads of free shit but it IS actually shit. The designer clobber that she tries to aff link is never going to show up at her front door, it’s just bag after bag of utter tat.

• Haha
‘They love their great Granny’
Everyone single one of them sat on phones/tablets, in someone else’s house!!! Bet they don’t even visit often, Unforgivably RUDE, bunch of chavs.

• Wow

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Can she stop saying that all the tat she buys each week is SUCH GREAT QUALITY? Robbo has never felt or experienced a good quality item in her life (her boyfriend included)

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Ivy’s shoes do not ‘fit her so well’, they don’t fit her. Slobbo sure knows her angles and photoshop 🤭 What is the cycling shorts and cardie combo?! And why is ‘Mase’ wearing hair gel but being pushed in a pram?
The vile Nanna Bea is going to Benirdorm on Monday, wonder whether all the chavs will collide?!
View attachment 1981763
She lies about the most pointless things, it’s almost if she’s aware of how shit her life is. Imagine paying to go to Benidorm and watch an obese man in sportswear hump some playground apparatus in 13 degree weather. It is rock bottom.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Chicken man looks like he'd enjoying acting out being an adult baby in a massive nappy. He probably has yobbo putting talc on his balls and bottle feeding him Stella

• Haha
  • Sick

waterfall2021

On TikTok’s Benidorm live a woman just walked past wearing a scarf and they said it has stopped raining now 😭

• Haha

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
I know everybody’s different but I still hate being away from my kids. I miss them after one night away 🙈 We’ve got a couple of weekends planned (weddings where no kids are invited) later this year and I’m already worrying about them. If we are going to have a dream holiday, my kids are coming every time.

• Heart

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
IMG_8991.jpeg

Usually just lurk but am in a Spoons (don’t judge me!) and saw this in their mag, not sure if already posted but what a spot!

• Haha
  • Sick

Annecdote

so chicken man has taken a photo on his phone of her huge ass, she’s then asked him to send her that photo and proceeded to put it on insta 🫣 ffs. Robyn you’re one attention seeking woman my love. If only you put that amount of effort into your kids

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
I have to say, I do love following her tragic holidays. They are always “sooo amazing guys” and “soooo hot” and you just know that her kids are shits, chicken man ignores them and her, the weather is pure shite and she miserable about her shit life but she can’t admit any of it so she thinks she’s fooling everyone by bigging it up. Now that’s entertainment!

Reactions: 14

Zozo

I know every parent is entitled to a break but during the half term?!?! I hope they have she shits all holidays and can't leave the room!

• Haha

VeryCherry

I’m guilty of this though, my sons just turned 2 and I am heavily pregnant (due date today) and he literally would do a runner if he wasn’t in the trolley and he HATES being in the trolley but I put that down to his age. So I don’t begrudge her too much for that as it’s not easy to do shopping with a child if they wander off all the time.
It’s not the trolley I’m commenting on though, it’s the fact that even when he’s out shopping he still doesn’t get a break from that screen! Even in a trolley! Absolute no judgement for trolley’s that is what they’re there for!!
Good luck with the new baby ❤

havingalookhere

Her kids look like they had a lovely time. Nice to see them having fun. It’s just a shame that their mother only did it with them because it was free. Seems that she only likes to spend money on clothes for herself and “lavish” holidays for herself.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Most of us enjoy a holiday and maybe we dread going back to work, but not our everyday lives! She dreads coming home because she hates her life, is bored, does nothing apart from when she’s on holiday. Like she could have the same food she ate in Benidorm in England, she could visit the zoo, she could wear a dress and go on a night out. She just doesn’t!
E58B2035-8340-4BC4-852C-896F678E85FC.jpeg

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Awh Mase must have really missed his best mate ipad while he was at nursery! Luckily mum & dad brought it straight out with them so he knew today was ALL about him 🙄

Edited to say: I'm sure the quarter pounder & nuggets will really help Rob's gall stones

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What makes me laugh about Yobbo is that every inch of her life is a product of HER OWN CHOICES.

She chose to have IVF to have her daughter, she chose to marry young. She chose to then have an affair with repulsive CM. She chose to get pregnant with tablet boy aka masey.

What the fuck is she moaning for?