Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If going to bed is a better option than staying up and having fun with your parents, wow. That is all!😑.... It takes me over an hour of pissing about with dinosaur rides, alexa discos and singing rhymes in stupid voices before my kid Will even make his way up for a bath

Reactions: 6
So she wants a Ganni hat. Presumably cos she saw some 23 year old on TikTok wearing one. Googled it and realised she can’t afford it. Decided to spend time generating an aff link for one, to post on her stories, in case some mug buys it via that route, all whilst admitting openly she thinks they’re overpriced?

She is the most moronic. Hey Robbo, if you do the maths and instead of buying 4 pairs of tatty leggings or chafing shorts this week, you could buy 1 hat!!

A6B76228-2BB6-47D9-B6DA-7B2637C09D08.png

Reactions: 11
If she’s poorly after a week in Benidorm god help after spending time in Goa…might struggle to find a full English there hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit of a random choice for a holiday! I'd assume it's just her and Chicken Man though? No kids?

Reactions: 7
She will still prefer the authentic Indian food she gets in Benidorm I bet, like that chinese she had.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll be appalled when she realises people don’t often speak English, she can’t flash her gash and boobs in sundresses and most of the curries aren’t chicken tikka masala
---
To be fair she probably wouldn’t leave her Tui resort if they have one there so probably won’t face any challenges 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is a cultured world traveler don’t you know! I’m sure she’ll venture out to the hotel bar, the hotel pool, the hotel dining room, and then go back to her room for a spicy fingering from chicken man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Where does she say it’s to Goa?
But of course it’s Goa, with Tui, on one of those book now pay later things.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.