Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First morning in the caravan on the holiday to make mems with the kiddos 🤢 and the parents are hungover so shoved the children on their tablets.

Reactions: 5
Is this caravan stay her "birthday weekend" treat that she's been talking about all week? Jesus wept!

Reactions: 4
Is this caravan stay her "birthday weekend" treat that she's been talking about all week? Jesus wept!
Let's not forget she was aff linking the shark hair tools and begging the birthday gods for it 🙄.... and she has a weekend in a caravan without even a meal out #tragic

Reactions: 6
why is she boring Instagram with literally exactly the same shite she did last time she went away.....and the time before that....oh and the time before that to...,😴😴😴

Reactions: 7
The kids were probably thinking “oh she’s put us in smart clothes, maybe dad is taking us out to celebrate her bday and mother day”
Nope, you’re off to bingo and entertainment you have seen countless times kiddos. Mummy’s treat is a pint of cider and black whilst gushing “how LOVELY, needed and special” your shite weekend is.
Tragic

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has it been a year already since the big dirty 30!!!!!!
---
I bet they don’t let the kids to any of the activities at haven, apart from the free ones. Which isn’t an issue but they are willing to spend money on bingo and pints of beer in the pub

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That beard of his really emphasises his chin and not in a good way either. I truly do not understand the attraction towards him

Reactions: 5
I guess when both pairs of glasses come off it's just like two moles meeting in a tunnel. You do what you have to do to get out the other side.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still find it astounding that she takes Ivy out of school for these trips. Is that almost 3 weeks this school year and we're only in March?

2 x Haven and 1 x Benidorm? 🙈

• Angry
It annoys me how terrible she dresses those kids! They always look so rushed and not thought about. Ivy's outfit would look cute without bright pink socks and Mason wearing a smarter outfit with some Adidas 😬🙈 it might just be me but my kids look better than I do, I'm running round in Primark whilst they get Next and Zara 🤣

Reactions: 12
I still find it astounding that she takes Ivy out of school for these trips. Is that almost 3 weeks this school year and we're only in March?

2 x Haven and 1 x Benidorm? 🙈
Also a fairly public account, surely the school could see it? I think Benidorm was ivy’s half term but it can’t be holiday time now?

Reactions: 3
---
No it isn’t! They originally booked it for her actual birthday but then he delayed it because of a football match
---
No it isn’t! They originally booked it for her birthday weekend but then he delayed it because he wanted to watch a football match so they went later in the year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No it isn’t! They originally booked it for her birthday weekend but then he delayed it because he wanted to watch a football match so they went later in the year 🤣
Oh yes. The champions league final that Liverpool lost anyway 😂🙈

I am a huge football fan but he didnt even have a ticket or go to it? He was watching on the tv. Could have been watched in Bulgaria ffs although the hotel probably wouldnt show it and they dont leave the hotel. 😂

She's all about 'making memories and having experiences' yes Robbo none of that can be done at home can it 🙄 does she honestly think the only way to make happy moments with your kids is to go on a dozen crappy breaks!? She got a real sad perspective if it is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.