Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly cringe for her… she posts things that a 13 year old would brag about and then look back at 10 years later and be embarrassed about their younger self, but she’s THIRTY. It’s like she’s been held back and completely missed emotional maturity.

Reactions: 10
Hello 👋🏼 I don’t normally post on the Robbo threads, but duck me what a sad little life Jane. Those zoo pictures of animals surrounded by concrete in the middle of bleeping Benidorm make me so sad. It’s mad to me that she can’t see how cruel it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sorry Roblar but your family holiday look like utter tit...you should try putting your phone down... you might actually make some nice memories then.

Reactions: 5
How old is chicken man?? Are they the same age? He has a 14 year old?? So was he really 16 when he had his first???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Saw someone I know out on the piss there yesterday for the rugby. They were all wrapped up in fleeces and hoodies through the day…maybe not quite the tropical paradise you envisaged yobbo??

Reactions: 7
Bet they all come back with colds see as she’s forcing them to take their jumpers off for pictures.

It’s only gonna get to 9 degrees tomorrow. Can’t wait for the turd polishing to commence

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are in Spain too and on the news it was saying how lots and lots of snow is expected in the Balearics today 😂 just over the water from Beni! Love to see how she shows off her tan in a few days

Reactions: 5
Surely Ivy would be back to school today if she was on half term last week? So missing more school for cheap flights!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Who needs an education when you can pot wash at spoons for minimum wage and get child maintenance paid by your first child’s baby daddy. Lack of education hasn’t stopped slobbo from having mems in beni with her babies.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.