Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s it a mummy and son day when he’s just sat in home playing on his iPad :(

She’s not commented about the potty training recently, I wonder how it’s going.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I see Robbo's definitely been catching up on her tattle thread this Easter, it's really not funny you stick your kids in front of ipads all day everyday because you want to sit on your phone. . When they are anti social, computer addicted teenagers I doubt she'll find it funny then either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How’s it a mummy and son day when he’s just sat in home playing on his iPad :(

She’s not commented about the potty training recently, I wonder how it’s going.
Exactly! We're having a home day today mainly consisting on building Lego, eating chocolate and reading but it's just called 'being at home'. Our mummy and daughter days involve doing something they really love out of the house together.

She's mentioned about going to her parents, so maybe expecting them to help with potty training, because it sounds like she expects them to be stepping up and taking over the parental duties.

Also, how much leave does she get?! A week off now, then a week/10 days for the cruise, probably a (working) week at Butlins in October, then a week in Spain with the kids, then she takes weekends off for Haven and no doubt will have another week at her parents house. I don't know how she does it.

Reactions: 4
Isn't Rob her manager though? I'm sure he has ways of making sure she gets whatever time off she needs for her cheap breaks!

Reactions: 5
Exactly! We're having a home day today mainly consisting on building Lego, eating chocolate and reading but it's just called 'being at home'. Our mummy and daughter days involve doing something they really love out of the house together.

She's mentioned about going to her parents, so maybe expecting them to help with potty training, because it sounds like she expects them to be stepping up and taking over the parental duties.

Also, how much leave does she get?! A week off now, then a week/10 days for the cruise, probably a (working) week at Butlins in October, then a week in Spain with the kids, then she takes weekends off for Haven and no doubt will have another week at her parents house. I don't know how she does it.
Letting Chicken and his fist near her polyester legging crotch,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chicken man drinking and driving again for sure tonight. Why don't they just get a flipping cab to the bloody bingo, funny they can pay out for shite nachos to feed chickens gall stones but not to make sure they are behaving responsibly.

Reactions: 9
I’d rather be at work than go to Benners/Haven/the bingo with chicken man. Jesus, I’d rather be anywhere but those places tbh. I suppose if your diet is the spoons menu/gone off food, nachos at the bingo is the height of sophistication.

also, I’m putting it out there now…she will be unbearable on the cruise. She’s going to think it’s 6* luxury (which to her it will be)

Reactions: 7
I saw them at bingo 😭😭. It’s my local bingo hall. I saw her stories and could see where they were sat. Chicken man went to the toilet and was in there 10 minutes 💩💩💩😭😭😂😂 and tbh in real life he’s not actually as fat as he looks on her stories! He’s still grim tho!
---
Chicken man going into the toilets 😭😭😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I saw them at bingo 😭😭. It’s my local bingo hall. I saw her stories and could see where they were sat. Chicken man went to the toilet and was in there 10 minutes 💩💩💩😭😭😂😂 and tbh in real life he’s not actually as fat as he looks on her stories! He’s still grim tho!
---
Chicken man going into the toilets 😭😭😂😂
The man is the definition of ICK 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.