Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories šŸ™ˆ stay in the bronze (so most basic) van, never eat in the restaurants and take the kids drinks into the clubhouse. What is the bloody point
The drinks aren't that expensive, just not quite Wetherspoons prices (with staff discount). The thing is, they could have not had their date night last week and instead taken the kids out for a meal on their holiday, kids eat for Ā£1, so it's not like it's going to cost a fortune. My daughter lives eating out. I'm going to Haven at the weekend too and my plan is not to cook. Fish and chips by the beach on Saturday, meal in the Haven restaurant Sunday. I can't imagine going out for a meal the week before with my husband instead of taking my daughter out for a meal on holiday.

Reactions: 9
I think I only started following Robyn when she was pregnant with Ivy. What was she like before Ivy? Did she have a job? Was she always as tired? Sick as frequently? Do tell šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
yeah I remember her being quite nice back in the old days too. Always very dull and the main highlight of her week used to be having a Chinese takeaway on a Thursday or whatever (after having counted the calories in her paracetamol of courseā€¦), but she always seemed quite happy and content with her dull, but comfortable, life.

these days sheā€™s clearly not content at all and itā€™s pretty sad really. Now sheā€™s just a weird moany oddball with an annoying chin. Without getting all deep, I do think it shows that living your life - going out partying, no responsibilities etc - is something that you need to experience before you settle down. I think she really regrets not diung that now, hence attempting to ā€˜live her best lifeā€™ in Benidorm šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I started following her when she was pregnant with Ivy as we had very similar due dates. I remember she just spent her days taking mirror selfies of her bump and lounging around the house.

Reactions: 5
yeah I remember her being quite nice back in the old days too. Always very dull and the main highlight of her week used to be having a Chinese takeaway on a Thursday or whatever (after having counted the calories in her paracetamol of courseā€¦), but she always seemed quite happy and content with her dull, but comfortable, life.

these days sheā€™s clearly not content at all and itā€™s pretty sad really. Now sheā€™s just a weird moany oddball with an annoying chin. Without getting all deep, I do think it shows that living your life - going out partying, no responsibilities etc - is something that you need to experience before you settle down. I think she really regrets not diung that now, hence attempting to ā€˜live her best lifeā€™ in Benidorm šŸ¤£
I do remember her filming her husband snoring after heā€™d had a busy day day at work, rolling her eyes, saying she was bored A LOT. Now sheā€™s the one in bed at 6pm šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember her from when she was pregnant with Ivy. She used to spend her days laying in bed and her ex husband would too when he wasnā€™t working. I remember someone once commented about not being able to do that when youā€™ve had the baby and she really bit back šŸ¤£ but I donā€™t think sheā€™s changed in some respects sheā€™s still a lazy cow šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s seen that quote ā€œfind your tribeā€ and thought, omg Iā€™m using that. Not realising it just highlights how sad her life is as her ā€œtribeā€ is the ONE bloody friend she has!

Reactions: 6
He wears a lot of sportswear for a man that clearly canā€™t even lift a finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.