Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @ChubClubThug on the winning thread title!

Recap:
Still moans about her life every day
School run and housework is her entire personality
Complains about her kids
Washes the pots in Spoons for a few hours a week
Currently on another cheap Benners holiday and trying to convince everyone it's hot enough to sunbathe while the locals are all wearing coats. 😂

Reactions: 7
A friend is going to Benidorm today and he’s today it’s 17 degrees today but it’s getting cooler for a few days, how bleeping tragic!’she defo had goosebumps sunbathing!!!

Reactions: 6
I sunbathed inland at a southern spanish local’s farmhouse in May and they were all commenting how I was a crazy English girl 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
I have to say, I do love following her tragic holidays. They are always “sooo amazing guys” and “soooo hot” and you just know that her kids are shits, chicken man ignores them and her, the weather is pure shite and she miserable about her tit life but she can’t admit any of it so she thinks she’s fooling everyone by bigging it up. Now that’s entertainment!

Reactions: 14
She goes on about how the kids are having the time of their lives but Ivy looks miserable af being forced to eat ice cream in a hoodie because it’s soooo hot 🤣 and yes, definite goosebumps on Slobbo. Note how she hasn’t posted the temperature.

Reactions: 7
Flown aaaaall the way to Spain to experience the world and have gone for dinner at MCDONALDS!! Fml. Thought they were all inclusive anyway?

Reactions: 6
She goes on about how the kids are having the time of their lives but Ivy looks miserable af being forced to eat ice cream in a hoodie because it’s soooo hot 🤣 and yes, definite goosebumps on Slobbo. Note how she hasn’t posted the temperature.
She will tomorrow 😝

Reactions: 4
She’s still posting ads even on holiday. Give it a break. She harps on about living in the moment and all that shite how about she lives in the moment. Why don’t she Get off her phone, stops documenting every little thing for Instagram and posting ads. You can’t tell me someone’s having such an amazing time when they sit on their phone the whole time?

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why you would for go all the nice reasons to go abroad in the summer just because it cheap in feb! In that last video there is betting around the pool? I’m guessing it’s out of bounds as too cold? It sounded like there was building work happening in the background? I suppose they do this out of season so it’s lovely for everyone in season!!!

Reactions: 5
She could be in Peckham for all we know with that massive high rise tower block looming over them and the grey dull sky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just checked her stories, firstly the food looks utter shite, then click to the next one and it’s chicken man on some play park apparatus and all I have is the image in my head is that must be what Yobbo see’s when he’s thrusting on her 🤮 he really is a down grade when you compare him to the ex

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just checked her stories, firstly the food looks utter shite, then click to the next one and it’s chicken man on some play park apparatus and all I have is the image in my head is that must be what Yobbo see’s when he’s thrusting on her 🤮 he really is a down grade when you compare him to the ex
The thrusting though. I feel sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.