Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aff linking the Marc jacobs tote bag.. £350 that she would never bleeping spend! She’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think she comprehends how embarrassing it is to aff link something that you don’t own/haven’t tried 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Primark killing it with the white swimwear until she gets it wet and it’ll be see through!
#beaversdayout

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can she stop saying that all the tat she buys each week is SUCH GREAT QUALITY? Robbo has never felt or experienced a good quality item in her life (her boyfriend included)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a teacher and I'm horrified they got those children up in the early hours, drove home, got them changed and dropped them in school. I bet they're exhausted. I'd be exhausted. They never think of their children when dragging them on tacky trips here, there and everywhere.

Reactions: 22
I'm a teacher and I'm horrified they got those children up in the early hours, drove home, got them changed and dropped them in school. I bet they're exhausted. I'd be exhausted. They never think of their children when dragging them on tacky trips here, there and everywhere.
Is Robbo not worried that Ivy would mention this to her teachers? I guess nothing would happen but I imagine if a six year old told you they’d been up at 4.30am off holiday you’d be a bit worried?

Reactions: 8
There was a post on Mumsnet the other day where someone was saying they're booked a late night flight home from a holiday abroad that would arrive in the UK at 2am and had planned to get the kids to sleep on the plane and then 3hr car journey and go to school on arrival home. They posted because they were now wondering whether it was a bad idea. You think?! 🤣

Reactions: 7
I don’t get how, as a parent, you can physically be in bed at 7. Does she not bath the kids and do bedtime routine? What about tea and washing up. Surely a few hours downstairs in peace is better than going to bed at 7 o clock. I don’t get it. What time does she put the kids to bed? So many questions 😂

Reactions: 12
Every day this woman reaches a new level of exhaustion that she's never had before!

Reactions: 4
Bet she got them up and straight in to uniform for the drive back.

Reactions: 1
How can she have a big week at work? Extra large pans to scrub?
Isn’t she going back to more hours this week?? I can’t remember if she said it was full time but it was def more hours once Masey was settled at nursery. I can’t wait for the moaning how tired she is forever… 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Is Robbo not worried that Ivy would mention this to her teachers? I guess nothing would happen but I imagine if a six year old told you they’d been up at 4.30am off holiday you’d be a bit worried?
You would think but thinking doesn't seem to be a strength Robbo possesses. That would definitely be a something I would mention at the end of the day for some clarity. Children come in and tell us all sorts.

Reactions: 3
Feel so sorry for Ivy, Slobbo has butchered her fringe. Poor kid. God forbid she spends money on a proper hair cut for her 😡
Probably spent the child benefit on boohoo crap for herself and wine. She’s one big cringe

Reactions: 5
I think she's knackered as she oversleeps if anything.

There is no way she needs about 10 hours sleep - I would be in a daze if I had that much!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.