Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At what age do you stop calling a child a toddler? Her kid is nearly 4 and she’s just called him a toddler and said he’s going through a hitting stage. If he’s hitting at nearly 4 he kinda should know better 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah he’s not a toddler, but then she thought she was post partum for about 2 years. She’s just not very intelligent. I’ll bet a big part of the hitting problem is that she’s let him get addicted to the tablet. He’s going to grow up to be an utter delight just like his thug of a father.

Reactions: 10
Her stories are all over the place today 😂😂 dresses, trainers, sunglasses, cruise outfits, can’t wait for Spain.. it’s a rollercoaster of her just filling her life with buying tit and counting down to the next fun thing
Don't forget the sex toy ad aff 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Don't forget the sex toy ad aff 😂
To be fair that’s the most reasonable of the lot. Can’t blame her for sticking up on sex toys when the alternative is CM’s crusty unwashed dick.

ETA I meant stocking up on, but I quite like the typo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I particularly like how she still thinks her hair is “re growth” from having a baby almost 4 years ago. No. That’s just your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hasn’t even got the brains to wonder that maybe if you scrape your hair back in a tight ponytail (bun?) every single day, it’s going to cause breakage ffs

Can’t get over her still calling Masey (that was painful to even type) a toddler.

Reactions: 9
BRACE YOURSELVES! Robbo is going back to work full time. Queue the "I'm knackered" posts to increase 10 fold.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hasn’t even got the brains to wonder that maybe if you scrape your hair back in a tight ponytail (bun?) every single day, it’s going to cause breakage ffs

Can’t get over her still calling Masey (that was painful to even type) a toddler.
Exactly, if she stopped doing this and wore well fitting glasses she’d have half a chance of looking normal in her weird stretched out selfies

Reactions: 6
Omg! Back to work full time. Yikes. Never thought I’d see the day. Wonder how she’ll be able to get all the time off then for all her holidays!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My little boy is 2 and I still call him a baby. Not gonna lie, I’m clinging onto him being little as long as possible

Reactions: 2
Lmao she is bleeping delusional! She ‘gives absolutely everything her all’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then please tell me why you take 50 boomerangs a day sitting on the sofa moaning about having to put a wash on. You can’t polish a turd Yobbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baby - up to 12 months
Toddler - 1-2yo
Pre schooler 3-5

Then you just have children but you could really call any human a child if theyre under the age of being an adult (18)

An almost 4 yo is definitely not a toddler.

I thought toddler came from 'toddle' as in how small children walk when first learning 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Omg! Back to work full time. Yikes. Never thought I’d see the day. Wonder how she’ll be able to get all the time off then for all her holidays!
Her super busy days are most people's mornings. So her full time work will royally by 16 hours 🤣
---
Now she has Mason in childcare and they obviously aren't living hand to mouth with all the little hauls, bulk buying anything with a yellow sticker, all the holidays. Why wouldn't you go back to college, she apparently likes cooking at spoons, go and do a catering course. Make the most of the opportunity, then she'd be able to buy better clothes, better holidays, learn to drive etc

Reactions: 6
It won’t be proper full time will it as she wouldn’t cope and also no amount of shagging the boss will allow you to take annual leave you don’t have. It will be probably a couple of full days around childcare hours.

Reactions: 7
Hahaha giving it my all washing pots in spoons. Why don’t you give it your all and try and actually better yourself?

Reactions: 5
She's going full time so she can have more money to spend on cheap clothes and yellow sticker foods. 😂

Reactions: 3
This is the woman who turned now extra hours when offered as a one off… can’t see her increasing her hours by much but she may surprise us!

Reactions: 3
I don't get it tbh if she's staying at the pub. It's a good 15 miles from her and she doesn't drive, so surely she'll be working more nights and weekends so she can do the school run, which aren't childcare dependent?

If her FT wage gets her off UC at least we'll see the end of Company Shop hauls

Reactions: 2
Her super busy days are most people's mornings. So her full time work will royally by 16 hours 🤣
---
Now she has Mason in childcare and they obviously aren't living hand to mouth with all the little hauls, bulk buying anything with a yellow sticker, all the holidays. Why wouldn't you go back to college, she apparently likes cooking at spoons, go and do a catering course. Make the most of the opportunity, then she'd be able to buy better clothes, better holidays, learn to drive etc
totally agree- it’s obvious she can cook, she does decent meals and she seems quite creative with it (sorry for going a bit rave thready there 😷), so she should build on that! Why would she want to spend the rest of her days at Wetherspoons?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.