Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, how about actually talking to your child before he goes off to nursery? Maybe get him used to actually interacting a bit?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Settling in sessions are usually only a couple of hours maximum! It’s quite sad that the most exciting thing about a day all about him is going to McDonald’s tbh. Take him out somewhere nice afterwards, go to a farm, go see the trains or go to the park. You can still go to McDonald’s for tea, but if that’s the main focus then wow. I took my little boys tablet on his first day at nursery to have afterwards but that was purely to keep him awake in the car going home and not fall asleep as I knew he would be shattered 😂

The jumpsuit ahhaaaa and the photoshopping of it. Don’t give up your two hours a week job Slobbo.

Reactions: 3
I’m doing my full time job from home, watching a poorly 3 year old who is usually in nursery , done 3 lots of washing and drying, done washing up, hoovered and mopped. What does she want? A bleeping medal that she’s able to do the absolute bare minimum. Her son is older than my daughter and she got her free 30 hours in January, why has it taken Wayne and waynetta slobbo 4 months to get the poor kid into nursery?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m doing my full time job from home, watching a poorly 3 year old who is usually in nursery , done 3 lots of washing and drying, done washing up, hoovered and mopped. What does she want? A bleeping medal that she’s able to do the absolute bare minimum. Her son is older than my daughter and she got her free 30 hours in January, why has it taken Wayne and waynetta slobbo 4 months to get the poor kid into nursery?
Most people put a wash and the dishwasher on before their full time job. She’s just playing house.

Reactions: 8
DISHWASHER ANTICS
never know someone so fixated on such a simple job. It takes me like 4 minutes to unload our dishwasher…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone who refers to their period as being "on the blob" has zero self respect.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet Rob loves to tell his grim mates at the snooker club that he won’t fist her while she’s on the blob cos “that’s gross”

• Sick
  • Haha
The fact she has the audacity to say she’s jealous of anyone getting on a plane right now is winding me up. She’s going on what, 5 holidays this year? We can’t afford 1

Reactions: 12
Sorry but in what world does a manager at spoons work from home and have “zoom calls all day”? Maybe some online training but who would be be calling all day?

Reactions: 13
As if she’s just sat downstairs with her son doing absolutely nothing because the ‘man of the house’ is working and she can’t possibly go out alone 🤢

Reactions: 10
As if she’s just sat downstairs with her son doing absolutely nothing because the ‘man of the house’ is working and she can’t possibly go out alone 🤢
Makes you wonder what will happen when she realises females are allowed to do all kinds of things without the man of the house being with them these days. She'll be so shocked that the optics may fall off the kitchen wall.

Edited to say that I do feel quite bad for this criticism, despite being a tattler, as I guess she's really never had any kind of independence or freedom. There's always been a man.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but in what world does a manager at spoons work from home and have “zoom calls all day”? Maybe some online training but who would be be calling all day?
Way to make him sound important robbo, just makes me laugh like the driving instructors that have a day to work from home 😂

Reactions: 5
Makes you wonder what will happen when she realises females are allowed to do all kinds of things without the man of the house being with them these days. She'll be so shocked that the optics may fall off the kitchen wall.

Edited to say that I do feel quite bad for this criticism, despite being a tattler, as I guess she's really never had any kind of independence or freedom. There's always been a man.
Optics falling off the wall 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.