Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be something really tit, but she will hype it up and probably make a reel which will get 2 comments (one from Slobbo)

Reactions: 1
The silly faces she pulls in literally every photo do not do her any favours. She’s like a 13 year old girl the way she behaves. And how does she expect us to believe she’s got ‘loads’ of DMs asking about what mascara she has on when she gets about 2 likes on any posts she does 😂😂😂. I would actually feel wrong for being such a liar 🤥

Reactions: 14
ain't nobody asked her about the mascara🤔.. just yet another link begging for other people's money .....

Reactions: 6
Why the hell would anyone gift her a trip? Her engagement is shite, it's not like she'll influence anyone to go.

Reactions: 9
Always thought ‘Masey’ looked like Yobbo but he’s actually the spit of chicken man’s oldest daughter… but I still think he looks like Yobbo…. Reckon chicken and Yobbo could be related? 😂

Reactions: 4
Not even a branded chocolate bar or standard size bottle of wine, I can't even comment on the Stella 💀

Reactions: 3
All of those items are sold v v v cheaply at Home Bargains…I’ve bought the knoppel bar things, 4 for £1 maybe. And the choc straw things about the same. I’m no snob (hence my knowledge of HB’s finest) but that hospitality probably didn’t even cost a fiver 🤣

Reactions: 6
Blown away by the hospitality 🤣🤣🤣 oh I can’t. Bless her, she’s not really had any life has she.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.