Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elledoc82

VIP Member
The plastic cutlery is so fucking weird! Also she makes everything so much longer then she needs to, like chopping up that banana. Just peel the fucking thing and eat it! Why go the effort of getting the chopping board out, chopping the fucking thing and creating washing up with the bowl and plastic cutlery? Is she that stuck for content now she doesn’t show
Her kids? Go and have a shower you dirty bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I understand her not wanting to show the kids lots of parents are the same but why in most videos does she have to be holding the baby. It's like " look at my baby but don't look at my baby" 🙄

Reactions: 12

teatalks

VIP Member
Omg I’ve been dying for someone to make a thread about this girl. She annoys me so much!! Every time she’s on my for you page it’s always “Asda haul” and she’s claiming it’s essential but the amount of shit she buys is unreal idk where she gets the money from. Also her boyfriend situations are embarrassing, her poor son who’s already had about 4 different daddys 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11

hol20x

VIP Member
I can’t believe she feels it’s appropriate to move her 4 year old into her boyfriends parents house.

Reactions: 11

Rainbowsky29

Separation anxiety? Doesn’t leave her kids with people?
pretty sure she left Oscar all the time to go meet all the random men? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤮

Reactions: 10

sandsbaker

So she’s wondering why her baby is so unsettled, yet has said she’s changed her milk 3 times, had her on Infacol, dentinox and gaviscon all over a couple of weeks. No wonder her little tummy is upset 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 10

teatalks

VIP Member
I don’t support people who link their Amazon wishlist. Imagine asking people to buy your kid things!! People who don’t even know you?

Reactions: 9

Becclo44

VIP Member
God I can’t stand this dramatic bitch. ‘I was forced into labour’, ‘she was extremely small’... blah fucking blah.

your baby was born at 37 weeks - FULL TERM! And as she’s already ‘home’ (to her boyfriends parents run down shit hole of a house) then I’m guessing she was a healthy weight and not the tiny premmie she was desperate for. 🙄

secret life

VIP Member
Haven't washed her hair in 3 day why can't ben watch the baby why she washes it . Single mum of 3 under 6 and has a bath with them all upstair no excuses .

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I literally reported that video! Absolutely vile. I get normalizing stuff like that, but who the fuck is Becky from TikTok too teach her young followers about their periods etc! What an absolute wierdo!

Reactions: 8

Becclo44

VIP Member
And how does she not have time? All she does is shop in B and M and buy and wrap her Christmas presents in January.

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
He probably doesn’t eat all his lunch because he can’t be bothered to open up 100s of Tupperware containers before he does.

I’m sure she puts everything in those just to make it look like she’s making an effort, when really she isn’t and they are just the saddest lunches ever.

whoisme.23

poor Oscar, why can’t Becky put him to bed instead of the stranger he lives with. Let Ben deal with the baby fgs. I feel so sad for Oscar

• Sad

Trace

VIP Member
She’s 100% living with Ben so she can get a council house 2 kids Ben and her in 1 bedroom. If she lived with her mum and Ben moved in there they wouldn’t be classed as overcrowded as her son has his own room and baby would stay with her for at least a year in there room and then Oscar and baby could share.

whoisme.23

She probably doesn’t leave Ben with the baby bc she doesn’t fkn know him 😂 I’m sorry I just find it so crazy how they have a bloody child together when it’s only been a year 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha