Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she’s had 5 years to save money to move out from her parents wish I was given that time frame, she only used to buy snacks and meal deals everyday lol probably didn’t help out with gas and electric and costs of everything else. Now since she’s moved out she’ll not know herself with the expenses. Maybe no more £3.50 meal deals everyday 😂

Reactions: 5
I understand her not wanting to show the kids lots of parents are the same but why in most videos does she have to be holding the baby. It's like " look at my baby but don't look at my baby" 🙄

Reactions: 12
She’s not feeling good but she’s having a tin of coke with her lunch, makes sense. :unsure:

The way she puts food on the bare countertops gives me the ick. Even if it’s been cleaned beforehand it just grosses me out.

Reactions: 7
She looks really uncomfortable in the house like she's scared to touch anything 🙄
Haha I agree. It looks really weird and echoey and like she’s got to keep the curtains shut and make as a little noise as possible?! Very odd.

Reactions: 2
Haha I agree. It looks really weird and echoey and like she’s got to keep the curtains shut and make as a little noise as possible?! Very odd.
Probably because she's not supposed to be in there....
Lots of hints at Ben's nan passing away. Moved into the Nans house?
Saw comments saying they only stayed at Ben's parents house when they came home from hospital.... What a load of tit. They were moving in there. That was their plan. They did up a bedroom for Oscar ffs. Now the nans died and mysteriously Beckys moved house again. She lies so much its actually ridiculous how all her followers don't find it unbearable to watch her yet!
I don't keep up with the videos anymore I find it disgusting the privalege and absolute audacity this girl has. No matter what happens though, her life is always the hardest and she's suffered the most!!! Never forget that guys.

Reactions: 8
I have to admit this does look like an elderly persons house, but it can’t be council as they’ll take it back once person dies unless someone else was on the tenancy. Maybe Ben was? And that’s why they’ve now moved in.

Reactions: 4
Why is she making Ben’s lunch for him while he potters about in the background? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she is struggling with the two kids and I think that's coz she had her mum, dad, brother and sister in law to help her with Oscar. Constantly surrounded by people who can lend a helping hand. I think she has had a reality check and is lonely and struggling.

It's all a bit odd tbh she won't explain her living situation atm so I don't think it's a permanent place

Reactions: 3
I think she is struggling with the two kids and I think that's coz she had her mum, dad, brother and sister in law to help her with Oscar. Constantly surrounded by people who can lend a helping hand. I think she has had a reality check and is lonely and struggling.
I agree with this 100%...shes always had someone to help her and now she's actually got to do it on her own shes struggling

Reactions: 6
Her kitchen is the exact same as my council house kitchen.. the tiles, worktops, even the cupboards. I have changed mine cuz I hated it 😂

Reactions: 1
So when I was scrolling through her videos last night, there was a comment on her making Oscar’s lunch video, saying ‘I thought you tested positive?’ So a few videos before that, she was on about testing, but my daughter wanted me so I thought oh I’ll go back to it. I swear that video has been deleted! Did anyone see it or am I imagining it?

So when I was scrolling through her videos last night, there was a comment on her making Oscar’s lunch video, saying ‘I thought you tested positive?’ So a few videos before that, she was on about testing, but my daughter wanted me so I thought oh I’ll go back to it. I swear that video has been deleted! Did anyone see it or am I imagining it?
I saw. She didn’t test positive the test looked very negative.

Her kitchen is the exact same as my council house kitchen.. the tiles, worktops, even the cupboards. I have changed mine cuz I hated it 😂
I agree but it’s pretty obvious it’s an older persons house.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I saw that, she put a video on with a lateral flow and said there was the faintest line on it. I find her so dramatic and she tries to be so cryptic 🙄

Reactions: 4
She tested herself and saw the faintest line so thought she had it, but tested again and it was a clear negative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.