Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalulah

i found it so annoying her saying ben “helps” get out loads with Millie!! that’s his job as a parent saying he’s a diamond cause he washes bottles , why is the bar set so low for men ??!!

Reactions: 7

PinguPea

Single mum who can’t stay single for more than a day.
She’s 26 with a 3/4 year old son but she really needs to grow up when it comes to relationships. The last guy she was with she was only with for a matter of weeks before talking about buying a house together 🤦🏻‍♀️ But they didn’t last long and soon broke up.
Literally straight after they broke up she said she wasn’t looking to date but then was on dating apps within a day and talking to multiple guys 🤦🏻‍♀️. Enjoy this time with your son!
She also is constantly going to shops and showing the tat she’s bought in her videos. Firstly...why is she constantly going to shops in the middle of a pandemic, secondly where does she get all this money as she quit her job in the first lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️.
She acts like she knows everything about being a mother and anyone that does things different to her is wrong.

She is also always breaking lockdown rules to mix with who she wants and then argues the toss when people question it which is ridiculous when she’s the one in the wrong.

Most of her followers are 12 and under

Becclo44

VIP Member
Do her eyebrows annoy anyone else? 😅
Haha yes, they’re really annoying and I can’t place why 😂

but to be honest her whole face annoys me! She just always looks so smug, and for a what?! And when she speaks she just sounds really stupid - one of those people that try really hard to pretend they’re intelligent and know everything but really she knows fuck all.

• Haha
I find it so bizarre her baby would be crying like that and she still got the camera out to record it before she tried to settle her. Poor little mite!

• Sad

lh01

She keeps replying to comments about their “living situation” saying that she hasn’t announced anything about it yet because she “hasn’t had time” yet she’s had time to make stupid Asda hauls, lip syncing videos, getting up at 5am to do her make up. If she had her own house you can bet she would have told everyone and shown it etc, she just doesn’t want to admit that they now live with Bens parents. If she’s that embarrassed about it living there, then don’t LOL
I feel genuinely heartbroken for that poor little boy. Surely if they’re not living in their own house she would stay at her mum’s? Oscar needs consistency - a new sibling, mum’s new partner, no longer centre of attention etc. He now lives with the in laws of mummy’s new boyfriend wtf.

I remember a video she posted of him and Ben playing croquet in the back garden and the atmosphere between them was awful. No relationship, no bond etc. She asked was Oscar cheating and he looked over at him like he was a stranger and just shrugged and said ‘dunno, not watching’.

He gives me bad vibes and the fact she’s suddenly become so centric around his family isn’t a coincidence. I give them till the end of the year.

Loz93

She keeps replying to comments about their “living situation” saying that she hasn’t announced anything about it yet because she “hasn’t had time” yet she’s had time to make stupid Asda hauls, lip syncing videos, getting up at 5am to do her make up. If she had her own house you can bet she would have told everyone and shown it etc, she just doesn’t want to admit that they now live with Bens parents. If she’s that embarrassed about it living there, then don’t LOL

Trace

VIP Member
Dunno why she can't just say no one really cares after seeming her followers are like 12 . Last video she wasn't even holding the baby's head and get that dummy out your mouth Becky you have germs .
That’s it. Why keep it a secret you have your own place literally no one cares. Didn’t keep it a secret you’ve met a bloke on line shagged him and got up the duff with a bloke you’ve been with for a couple of weeks though

• Haha

lalalulah

When she said she was gonna talk to the teacher about Oscar not eating his lunch, maybe the teacher should be talking to you about what you’re packing him 😬

lalalulah

her tiktok doesn’t even make sense no one said it was bad to loose weight being pregnant on here , i lost 2 stone due to HG ,which she’s saying she has severe sickness but buying stuff like a carbonara ready meal … i couldn’t even keep water down so i doubt your sickness is that severe , she plays on everything , just because Oscar was born at 34 weeks doesn’t mean her latest baby will be but she’s posting videos like i’ll have my baby here at christmas or have a massive bump. She doesn’t know if the baby will be premature but is going on like she knows 100% it will be.

Reactions: 6

Pumpkin9

She's making out like her pregnancy has been the hardest... she doesn't realise how lucky she is. She's very immature!

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Just seen her come up on my FYP.. she's on hospital, everyone asking if her and the baby are ok, she's liked every single comment and no replied to any of them 🙄she's used her platform to document her pregnancy up until the point she makes it obvious she's poorly in hospital, now it's all a mystery! Get over yourself girl.. stop attention seeking!

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Sorry the video with Oscar asking if "the man" was going to the cinema 😭please say he doesn't mean Ben! Very sad if he does and he's living with this man .

• Sad
She's really wanting this baby out asap.... so fucking sick.

Also she likes to go on and on that she hasn't gained a pound this pregnancy and that she can't eat.... um.

lalalulah

her latest video of her saying millie is “exclusively” on breast milk, no she isn’t , i know i keep going on about it but it’s just another little lie she likes to tell , she’s already said bens give her formula so she’s not “exclusively” on breast milk 🤦🏼‍♀️

also saying about oscar not eating his lunch “any normal person would be annoyed” i wouldn’t .. if my daughter doesn’t eat everything i don’t get annoyed i either save it if it can be saved or eat it myself or bin, i would never make her feel bad to not eat food or force her too … strange thing to say tbh.

I get there’s a line like if my daughter doesn’t eat i leave the plate on the table and if she asks for chocolate i’ll say no but id never be annoyed at her for not eating ALSO what a surprise he didn’t eat it most of its crap food anyway

Last edited:

Becclo44

VIP Member
It’s so annoying how she treats Oscar like he’s about one year old. Plus she just feeds him processed shit with some token frozen peas on the side every now and then... can’t be good for his ‘serious bowel condition’

hol20x

VIP Member
She should have just stayed at her mums with the kids until she gets somewhere of her own. Poor Oscar must feel so uncomfortable living with strangers instead of his grandparents.

• Sad

Bec3007

VIP Member
I think it’s partly financial reasons. Not half as many shopping hauls as she use to do. I also think shes lonely. It’s her and the baby all day. When she was at her mums she had lots of family at home.
I think this proves just how easy she had it at her mums. She denied it the whole time but it’s beyond obvious now if it wasn’t already 🤣

xrebekahx

She’s pissing me off with these secrets. How is knowing this person is the mum the most important part? A child deserves 2 parents and a mother is NO more important or better than a father. Also laughing at woman cheating but is the first to moan about all of her ex’s. Dickhead.
ugh don’t even get me started, all those “secrets” are disgusting and i canr believe she’s like making a joke of people admitting to cheating? like what