Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereā€™s no way she does them eyebrows, looks in the mirror and thinks ā€œyeah they look good, letā€™s go out in publicā€
She has to be trolling us with them šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™d put bets on the fact that she wonā€™t need all those clothes for her holiday with Ben in August as by then sheā€™ll be ā€˜embracing being a single mum to my two babiesā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally reported that video! Absolutely vile. I get normalizing stuff like that, but who the duck is Becky from TikTok too teach her young followers about their periods etc! What an absolute wierdo!

Reactions: 8
I literally reported that video! Absolutely vile. I get normalizing stuff like that, but who the duck is Becky from TikTok too teach her young followers about their periods etc! What an absolute wierdo!
Call me petty, but I've just reported as well

Reactions: 2
F818F587-D188-4DAF-8E4F-3C78C7264A78.png

šŸ™Š Iā€™m all for normalising periods and all things to do with postpartum but there is a time and a place for these topics and the aisles of Tesco, in my opinion, are not the place for it!! I also donā€™t feel like Beckyā€™s followers need to know any of this information just yet because theyā€™re a good few years off having babies!

Reactions: 6
Just how she was describing it like no Becky you just have bucket clearly šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that normal to still be bleeding like that 5-6 weeks after having a baby. Iā€™ve had 4 children myself and can not say Iā€™ve felt blood running down my back and then standing up she can feel it pouring out of her? Like no Iā€™d be getting checked out personally

Reactions: 1
Is that normal to still be bleeding like that 5-6 weeks after having a baby. Iā€™ve had 4 children myself and can not say Iā€™ve felt blood running down my back and then standing up she can feel it pouring out of her? Like no Iā€™d be getting checked out personally
Totally not normal,and totally not happening to her! She's just saying it for attention!

Reactions: 3
I think sheā€™s stopped postpartum bleeding and this is her first period since the baby. I remember mine being heavy for months after I had my daughter. I suppose everyoneā€™s different but if I was experiencing what sheā€™s saying Iā€™d be contacting my doctor.

Shes a right freeloader. Getting her nails done buying tit from supermarkets all while she's living in someone else's home, and she has the audacity to look smug all the time she really riles me up. She should be thinking about them babies and getting them a forever home instead of fannying around

Reactions: 5
Hate how she handles the baby like she's not even supporting her head . Sort the baby then do a video šŸ˜’

Reactions: 4
Funny how we kept talking about her regular new nails and she posts saying she hasnā€™t had them professionally done since Oscar was a baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.