Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Single mum who can’t stay single for more than a day.
She’s 26 with a 3/4 year old son but she really needs to grow up when it comes to relationships. The last guy she was with she was only with for a matter of weeks before talking about buying a house together 🤦🏻‍♀️ But they didn’t last long and soon broke up.
Literally straight after they broke up she said she wasn’t looking to date but then was on dating apps within a day and talking to multiple guys 🤦🏻‍♀️. Enjoy this time with your son!
She also is constantly going to shops and showing the tat she’s bought in her videos. Firstly...why is she constantly going to shops in the middle of a pandemic, secondly where does she get all this money as she quit her job in the first lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️.
She acts like she knows everything about being a mother and anyone that does things different to her is wrong.

She is also always breaking lockdown rules to mix with who she wants and then argues the toss when people question it which is ridiculous when she’s the one in the wrong.

Most of her followers are 12 and under

Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve been dying for someone to make a thread about this girl. She annoys me so much!! Every time she’s on my for you page it’s always “Asda haul” and she’s claiming it’s essential but the amount of tit she buys is unreal idk where she gets the money from. Also her boyfriend situations are embarrassing, her poor son who’s already had about 4 different daddys 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve been dying for someone to make a thread about this girl. She annoys me so much!! Every time she’s on my for you page it’s always “Asda haul” and she’s claiming it’s essential but the amount of tit she buys is unreal idk where she gets the money from. Also her boyfriend situations are embarrassing, her poor son who’s already had about 4 different daddys 🙄
She goes from man to man and it’s not just casual it goes from talking on a dating app to getting married in about 2 days!
I don’t know where she gets the money from either as she quit her job 🤷🏻‍♀️.
She seems so dirty to me too, like her house and her in general. Personal preference but when I get up I like to have a shower but she just gets up and gets dressed without washing.
Her covid “bubbles” are also ridiculous. She lives in a house with like 6 other people at least and she also goes to both her nans and her friends and then wonders why people are having a go at her in the comments. Like it or not she’s breaking the rules and she’s wrong

Reactions: 5
She goes from man to man and it’s not just casual it goes from talking on a dating app to getting married in about 2 days!
I don’t know where she gets the money from either as she quit her job 🤷🏻‍♀️.
She seems so dirty to me too, like her house and her in general. Personal preference but when I get up I like to have a shower but she just gets up and gets dressed without washing.
Her covid “bubbles” are also ridiculous. She lives in a house with like 6 other people at least and she also goes to both her nans and her friends and then wonders why people are having a go at her in the comments. Like it or not she’s breaking the rules and she’s wrong
Why is she avoiding moving out so much though? Imagine trying to have me time in a house where your son lives there, your mum and dad, your brother his girlfriend and their baby and 4 cats. That’s crazy to me, they say the house has been getting renovated or redecorated since she started tik tok😂 I think she’s just waiting for a man to move out with which I don’t get because she always talks about not needing a man or being independent like sis you’re clearly not independent you’ve got a different man every week and post tik toks about it like a 12 year old. She has been breaking covid rules from the very start I don’t know why she decides to document herself going in and out peoples houses with her 6 bubbles that she’s in. And also, the cats drink out of the sink in the kitchen???? I’m not saying cats are dirty but there’s a newborn and a toddler living there it’s not very sanitary is it.

Why is she avoiding moving out so much though? Imagine trying to have me time in a house where your son lives there, your mum and dad, your brother his girlfriend and their baby and 4 cats. That’s crazy to me, they say the house has been getting renovated or redecorated since she started tik tok😂 I think she’s just waiting for a man to move out with which I don’t get because she always talks about not needing a man or being independent like sis you’re clearly not independent you’ve got a different man every week and post tik toks about it like a 12 year old. She has been breaking covid rules from the very start I don’t know why she decides to document herself going in and out peoples houses with her 6 bubbles that she’s in. And also, the cats drink out of the sink in the kitchen???? I’m not saying cats are dirty but there’s a newborn and a toddler living there it’s not very sanitary is it.
Yeh and when she posts the “hauls” you can see cats hairs everywhere and they’re always over the kitchen work tops and stuff, it’s gross when there’s a toddler and a newborn in there.
Have you noticed how young her followers are too? Like too young for tik tok young, it’s weird how obsessed they are and she’s not setting a great example being so desperate for a man

Reactions: 2
Her followers are all children and she posts about dating apps and men, I’ve never seen an 18+ sign on any of her videos it’s weird as duck. It’s her way or no way😂😂

Do you think she’s seen this as all her videos I’ve seen today have been about cleaning 😂

• Haha
Oh my god this girl!! Her followers are about 12 and she’s got them buying her and her kid tit from her Amazon wish list! Also she’s got more bubbles then an aero! She lives with a tit load of people, she shouldn’t be forming any other bubbles. the way she says ‘Asda haul’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t support people who link their Amazon wishlist. Imagine asking people to buy your kid things!! People who don’t even know you?

Reactions: 9
Oh god, she’s just put a video up about someone she’s been dating for a month. She’s had more men than I’ve had hot dinners. How embarrassing to put it on her tik tok too

Reactions: 3
Oh god, she’s just put a video up about someone she’s been dating for a month. She’s had more men than I’ve had hot dinners. How embarrassing to put it on her tik tok too
I swear she put up something the other week saying she quit the talking stage with someone or something along those lines. So she must be going out and meeting these men then who aren’t in her 10 bubbles🙄🙄

She lip synced the N word and apparently people are in the wrong for calling her racist🤣 she’s deluded mate

She lip synced the N word and apparently people are in the wrong for calling her racist🤣 she’s deluded mate
She needs to grow the duck up. She acts like she’s still at school and now she’s “quitting” tik tok for attention. Let’s be honest she won’t be gone long as this is her income but just get over yourself, like all your fans are children so just get on with it if they’re hating on you 🤷🏻‍♀️

She infuriates me! She acts like she’s some kind of parenting guru when I’m actual fact she feeds her child sugar filled smoothies and chocolate spread sandwiches! If his bowel condition is as serious as she makes out, then he will have proper advice from a proper dietician! Also..the house is so dirty

She infuriates me! She acts like she’s some kind of parenting guru when I’m actual fact she feeds her child sugar filled smoothies and chocolate spread sandwiches! If his bowel condition is as serious as she makes out, then he will have proper advice from a proper dietician! Also..the house is so dirty
I know, she’s like the parenting expert giving tit advice which is either wrong or just basic common sense but her followers are so young they believe it all

I swear I looked at her comments yesterday and it was full of 10 year olds saying “what is a racit” meaning racist obviously. Just shows how young they are that they don’t even know what racism is. And she lets them all buy her kid stuff from Amazon, probably using their mum and dads bank card🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.