Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She keeps mentioning feeling lonely and there was a video about checking herself into a mental hospital if she didn’t have to look after the kids. I wonder if she sees much of her own family now? Is Ben’s nan’s house nearby? We’ll probably never know cos she’s so secretive about it.

She’s done too much too quickly with Ben, they’ve only been together since March last year.
Checking into a mental hospital really! From someone who has been in a mental hospital 3 times this pisses me off. Yes she probably is lonely because she chose to move far away from her family. She may have down days... Don't we all. She isn't sick to the point of needing sectioning and it's nothing to joke about. She needs to put on her big girl knickers and get on with it. And as stated above reach out to her doctor for some help. Saying it on tik tok isn't going to make a difference

Reactions: 8

whoisme.23

Does she even breastfeed at all? Or did she just try at the beginning? All they different milks and the way she is held with one arm so a tik tok video can be made 🤢 she’s took her son away from the only family he knows to move in with someone she hardly knows herself! I give it until summer and she’ll be back with her mum “co parenting” with both guys… she gives me the ick

Rachaelplum

She rushed into having a baby because Oscar's dad's girlfriend was pregnant now she's moved from her parents where she had lots of help to Ben's parents where she's had help then into Ben's nans old house where she has to do everything alone its no wonder she feels lonely. She's with a man she barely knows with 2 children to look after it takes a lot of adjustment and going on tiktok every 2 mins won't help her if she wants/needs help she needs to reach out it seems like she's attention seeking the way she goes about things

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Am I missing something, why does she always say people are missing her lunchbox videos when she misses a day or so? I for one am sick of that bloody box of raisins, and I bet her son is too!

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
She’s too selfish and immature to be a Mum to two young kids.

She will either be on dad number 3 by next year OR ‘embracing being a single mum to my two babies’ while she goes in the next date and introduces a new man each month that she’ll hate a month later.

kikistc

Haha I agree. It looks really weird and echoey and like she’s got to keep the curtains shut and make as a little noise as possible?! Very odd.
Probably because she's not supposed to be in there....
Lots of hints at Ben's nan passing away. Moved into the Nans house?
Saw comments saying they only stayed at Ben's parents house when they came home from hospital.... What a load of shit. They were moving in there. That was their plan. They did up a bedroom for Oscar ffs. Now the nans died and mysteriously Beckys moved house again. She lies so much its actually ridiculous how all her followers don't find it unbearable to watch her yet!
I don't keep up with the videos anymore I find it disgusting the privalege and absolute audacity this girl has. No matter what happens though, her life is always the hardest and she's suffered the most!!! Never forget that guys.

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Long time lurker on this thread , but man alive she's really annoyed me. She's a lazy little mare who craves attention!

I get the feeling baby has formula through the night so Ben can do it and she can sleep, which is fine , but just bloody tell the truth you silly mare. Also anytime she posts about colic etc and people give advice she always dismisses it , like she knows best already. Just take the advice and say thanks you silly cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her baby and she’s really bloody getting on my nerves, I have twins and when I was having them I nearly lost them multiple times and was told they might have serious health conditions, I was beyond stressed and also had my other two girls to look after too. I ended up severely dehydrated and ill on drips for a week due to the stress of it all. Then when I had them one of them was born not breathing at all, she was resuscitated and I was told she could have cerebral palsy due to it. I’m so lucky they are both fine. But bloody Becky needs to stop making crap up for likes and comments to boost her tik tok and be thankful she hasn’t had to actually go through a tough pregnancy. Bloody sad little girl wants to grow up!

• Heart

lalalulah

I’m sorry but one thing came to mind with her in them dungarees with her hair scraped up in a bun and the stripy top yesterday …. tweedle dum and tweedle dee

I’m sorry but one thing came to mind with her in them dungarees with her hair scraped up in a bun and the stripy top yesterday …. tweedle dum and tweedle dee

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
She’s not feeling good but she’s having a tin of coke with her lunch, makes sense. :unsure:

The way she puts food on the bare countertops gives me the ick. Even if it’s been cleaned beforehand it just grosses me out.

kikistc

I'm sorry but a bowl of grapes for breakfast? A bowl of GRAPES. Can someone please tell me how any child survives on a bowl of grapes through until lunchtime? My toddler eats more in a single meal than Oscar seems to be given for an entire day. It's actually disgusting.

I knew she wouldn't move into a place of her own. She's had all the help in the world, why would she want to live in a house where there's no family to rely on for help?
She needs to get her head out her arse and realise the way she behaves and the choices she makes for the child she has ALREADY are an absolute joke. It infuriates me. You're moving into your bfs house cos you're having a baby with him... Okay. That's fine. But what about the son you already have? What about his feelings? What about his emotional health uprooting him, right before Christmas as well! She kept saying Ben's house isn't local to her mums. So what about Oscar seeing his dad? Does he dad have to go to the new bfs house, who's not even been around for a year? Weird. So weird

All I get from her videos is a 'me me me' attitude. She's the only person in the world whos had a tough pregnancy. All her pregnancy 'problems' are 100 times worse than what anyone else has been through. It's like she's the only person in the world who has ever been pregnant before.
Trying to get her baby out early by any means possible. Sickening.

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Does it drive anyone else absolutely MAD that she always uses that god awful sound “here are the motherfucking new nails” to show her cheap, trashy stick on nails 🤢 fills me with fury

• Haha

whoisme.23

yes just came across this ok… she is the trampiest most attention seeking who*e I’ve ever known 🤢 she would climb in bed with the first man that said hello to her. Even a man that made an account up about Oscar and said v sexu*l things on it about Oscar, she lies about being in an abusive relationship. She sits on her fat arse and does nothing. No wonder Oscar can’t talk. She also feeds him like a fkn baby again no wonder he has bowl problems, he’s stuck to an iPad 24/7 and in a scabby room that’s not even been done up for him. Living in that house with that many people and a baby. It’s always manky looking 🤢 she barely even knows this guy and already carrying his child and moving an hour away with him. She’s a nasty skank.