Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she substituting sandwiches for sausage rolls or something. That poor boy must be starving
How can you send your child to school with two cut up sausage rolls instead of a sandwich or wrap or anything like that. I would be so embarrassed. And she clearly doesn’t ask what he wants to eat as she gives him crap and he doesn’t eat it!

Reactions: 3
She literally quotes this thread all the time word for word so is obviously always on here

Reactions: 5
Bet the poor thing is heartbroken that she’s reached 34 weeks and still no baby ☹... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still can't get over her taking that poor little lad to her boyfriend's mum's house for Christmas.

Also have they found a flat? Because I'm absolutely certain initially she said she was going to move out on her own with the children. Poor Oscar has had so many Daddies that he must struggle keeping track!

Still can't get over her taking that poor little lad to her boyfriend's mum's house for Christmas.

Also have they found a flat? Because I'm absolutely certain initially she said she was going to move out on her own with the children. Poor Oscar has had so many Daddies that he must struggle keeping track!
I’m assuming she has found somewhere to live cos in that video of Oscar’s tit dinner she said she was using all her freezer stuff up before she moves.

I’m assuming she has found somewhere to live cos in that video of Oscar’s tit dinner she said she was using all her freezer stuff up before she moves.
Can’t she just take the food with her and put it in her new freezer?

Reactions: 2
People ask in comments if she’s moving but she never gives an answer. I think she will stay where she is and see if she copes with both kids, if not her moms stuck with her 😂

People ask in comments if she’s moving but she never gives an answer. I think she will stay where she is and see if she copes with both kids, if not her moms stuck with her 😂
She always just likes comments but never answers anyone!

Jeez she even cuts up his turkey dinosaurs, isn't the point of them to be fun for kids to look at before they eat them? She's severely holding that kid back by doing everything for him he can't even open a calender door

Reactions: 5
Jeez she even cuts up his turkey dinosaurs, isn't the point of them to be fun for kids to look at before they eat them? She's severely holding that kid back by doing everything for him he can't even open a calender door
it’s shocking the way she treats him, like he’s a toddler, also why is every single meal he eats just a plate of beige food

Reactions: 4
The way she always picks up/touches food with her bare hands really grosses me out. Does she even wash them? She’s touching her germ ridden phone and then handling the kid’s food. :sick:

He should be learning to cut up his food by himself by now, why does she treat him like a baby so much??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.