Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s in hospital and will be over Christmas! Who looks after her poor son? His last Christmas as an only child too 😩

Imagine posting videos , but not explaining what’s going on! Typical attention seeking behaviour.. I can’t get over her 😳 clearly wants the views as she knows peo will keep watching and waiting

Reactions: 6
I posted this on her TikTok got accused of bullying and being negative . I wouldn't post if baby was at risk she clearly has a infection cus there not inducing her .

Reactions: 2
She’s absolutely pathetic and needs to grow up. Obviously didn’t get enough attention when she was a kid!

She’s had her, Christmas Eve baby. 3 videos already!! 😂😂
so she just gave birth and she thought oh yes must update TikTok. When I gave birth to my child in 2019 the first thing on my mind was not updating TikTok it was whether he was changed or fed. As I didn’t get to hold him for about an hour after he was born as I was almost passing out and I had to have my bloods etc taken in case they had to admit me too hospital as I had a home birth. So all they did was get one of my brothers to bring me some food as I was faint and had low blood pressure. I didn’t post my child had been born until he was asleep that evening. I don’t even post my child on TikTok. There’s many weirdos out there.

I’m pretty sure she said a few months ago that she wasn’t gonna post her children because people kept taking photos of Oscar yet she’s posted her daughter 3 times already. She’s obsessed with social media. It’s actually embarrassing. She acts like her kids ate fashion accessories. I rarely post my child on my other social media’s but when i do it’s only to friends and family not millions of people on TikTok.

Reactions: 1
And she’s clearly known she was in purely because she was having the baby, because she’s filmed the first half of those tik toks knowing exactly that 🙄
does this prove the theory of ‘who’s the daddy?’ This baby isn’t prem so?

Technically she was 38 weeks today so full term. I knew as soon as she went into hospital, she was being induced. Hopefully Oscar got to spend Christmas with his dad instead of stuck on a house with people he barely knows.

Reactions: 3
Love how she posts a draft and says she’s just enjoying her maternity leave like what is she taking leave from? She doesn’t work! Posting a few crappy lunch Tik Toks is not work. She also knows full well that her followers want to know what she’s called the baby and she’s ignoring people who ask. Attention seeker.

Reactions: 6
I'm confused 😂 this woman is odd!
She posted a video about hospital bag and I'm sure it said on the video she was trying to get "little lady" to move, so she's probably gone in with reduced movements.. again 🙄 then she said on another video she was being medically induced 🤔 so she's probably gone in, said she can't feel her kicking,played on it a little bit, and they thought oh, whilst she's term and has been in 50+ times in 9 months with reduced movements we will just induce her..
My induction took 4 days, so they wouldn't of induced her for anything medically wrong with baby,it would of been a C-section.
And they definitely wouldn't of induced her if there was genuine reduced movements, or any arythmias in baby's heart rate, induction can be stressful on a baby..
She's bleeping dumb! Hope the story she makes up will be believable 🥱🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm confused 😂 this woman is odd!
She posted a video about hospital bag and I'm sure it said on the video she was trying to get "little lady" to move, so she's probably gone in with reduced movements.. again 🙄 then she said on another video she was being medically induced 🤔 so she's probably gone in, said she can't feel her kicking,played on it a little bit, and they thought oh, whilst she's term and has been in 50+ times in 9 months with reduced movements we will just induce her..
My induction took 4 days, so they wouldn't of induced her for anything medically wrong with baby,it would of been a C-section.
And they definitely wouldn't of induced her if there was genuine reduced movements, or any arythmias in baby's heart rate, induction can be stressful on a baby..
She's bleeping dumb! Hope the story she makes up will be believable 🥱🙄
I was induced because of severe pre eclampsia, my son not growing due to the placenta not working properly and the pre eclampsia, they still took their time and basically left me for a few days while medically inducing me, because of this I nearly died and so did my son!

When I got pregnant with my youngest, they told me I needed a c-section as they wouldn’t risk it again when I developed pre eclampsia at 24 weeks. So they can induce you medically even if there’s problems - I just had to get the clip on my sons head to continually monitor him and it meant I could move about.

i was in a lot with mine as they didn’t gain weight, was diagnosed with restricted growth after I’d been in a few times with reduced movement and they did scans on me.

The drs told me that if you come in so many times wirh reduced movement they will induce you. I reckon that’s what she’s done , because let’s face it, it was common knowledge she didn’t even wanna make 37 weeks, let alone 40! And the drs/midwives can’t turn around and say you’re lying, even if they think she’s doing it to be induced.

Reactions: 1
Addressing why baby was early…reduced movement/ bleeding (that they couldn’t find) /measuring small…I just don’t buy it! IMO This baby was induced because she was never away from the hospital and she was due January! So yes she’s small. Poor Ben

Reactions: 5
Addressing why baby was early…reduced movement/ bleeding (that they couldn’t find) /measuring small…I just don’t buy it! IMO This baby was induced because she was never away from the hospital and she was due January! So yes she’s small. Poor Ben
Or WAS it early? Or bang on time and she was pregnant before she made out she was? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
i can’t cope with the list of things she said , she is such an “elevenerife” type person , the way she’s says not just a normal migraine, yes of course not of course you had to have the worst type of migraine to exist 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
God I can’t stand this dramatic witch. ‘I was forced into labour’, ‘she was extremely small’... blah bleeping blah.

your baby was born at 37 weeks - FULL TERM! And as she’s already ‘home’ (to her boyfriends parents run down tit hole of a house) then I’m guessing she was a healthy weight and not the tiny premmie she was desperate for. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Still no name I take it? Dragging it out to make herself feel important.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.