Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That casserole 🤢 looked like pure water
I legit feel sick after watching it! The comments have me in stitches, if anyone thinks it looks good they’re beyond help. I’m not sure how she even thought it looked good enough to upload. Her bowl at the end 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
My casserole always look a lot thicker and have yummy creamy mash and veggies at the side? It definitely looks like a soup

Reactions: 3
I literally came straight here after seeing that dinner video. Omg it was like piss water. No flavour. Bland. Soggy mess. How can you have a 5 year old and cook like that... Oh because she always had family that probably did most of the cooking. It's worse than hospital grub! Wouldn't feed that to me dog in fact not even a starving stray dog would want that tit! And to post it for thousands to see ffs

She said in the comments that’s how her family have always made it. Yeah right Becky, stop trying so hard to be a housewife. It’s not for you. :ROFLMAO:

Is it normal to put beef stock in chicken casserole if you can call it that, I’ve never made it cause it just not for me lol

Reactions: 1
Is it normal to put beef stock in chicken casserole if you can call it that, I’ve never made it cause it just not for me lol
I'd rather put some chicken stock and then a wee drop chicken gravy to thicken it up so it doesn't look like dirty old puddle water!

I'd rather put some chicken stock and then a wee drop chicken gravy to thicken it up so it doesn't look like dirty old puddle water!
Yeah i thought chicken stock would be the more obvious choice. I don’t know if it’s just my family or if casserole just isn’t as popular in Scotland but I’ve never had it

Reactions: 1
Haven't washed her hair in 3 day why can't ben watch the baby why she washes it . Single mum of 3 under 6 and has a bath with them all upstair no excuses .

Reactions: 9
Haha clearly she's reading here after what she said on tonights cooking video
Exactly. I don’t understand why these people use social media if they’re going to be so upset about someone commenting that her broth looked a bit runny 🙄

Also, imagine getting excited about some mixed herbs on chicken? Can tell she doesn’t really eat much with any flavour on it. Bet she’s one of those people that gets scared trying ‘foreign’ food 😁

Exactly. I don’t understand why these people use social media if they’re going to be so upset about someone commenting that her broth looked a bit runny 🙄

Also, imagine getting excited about some mixed herbs on chicken? Can tell she doesn’t really eat much with any flavour on it. Bet she’s one of those people that gets scared trying ‘foreign’ food 😁
You can just tell she's never had to cook for herself and Oscar until now ! If she would spend less time bleeping about making tik toks she might be able to shower and get things done.

Reactions: 6
There’s no excuse for not being able to shower for 3 days. Baby’s just sleep at this age so it’s just her being lazy

Reactions: 6
Can tell it was obviously her mum and dad who did all the cooking when she lived with them!

Reactions: 4
Can tell it was obviously her mum and dad who did all the cooking when she lived with them!
I agree I said it in a previous comment. She always had people around her that probably Cooked most of the dinners and when they didn't Oscar probably just had pizza or fish fingers the basic things. She has no idea about seasoning. That chicken looked rank. And so boring and tasteless. Poor Ben works all day to come home to that on the table 😅

Still no washed hair. Why can't she jump in the shower and leave the baby with her dad for half hour. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I used to bath with them sat in their chair or bouncer next to me

I agree I said it in a previous comment. She always had people around her that probably Cooked most of the dinners and when they didn't Oscar probably just had pizza or fish fingers the basic things. She has no idea about seasoning. That chicken looked rank. And so boring and tasteless. Poor Ben works all day to come home to that on the table 😅

Still no washed hair. Why can't she jump in the shower and leave the baby with her dad for half hour. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I used to bath with them sat in their chair or bouncer next to me
She seems to think adding mixed herbs to everything makes it exciting. :ROFLMAO:

There’s no excuse for not showering for that long, Ben manages with the baby while she makes her bloody Tik Toks so why can’t she get washed in that time instead!

I’ve got 5 children, my 3 youngest are 3,3 and 1, I have a shower every single day always have done, my partners at work all day Monday-Saturday. She’s just after sympathy 🙄😂

I’ve got 5 children, my 3 youngest are 3,3 and 1, I have a shower every single day always have done, my partners at work all day Monday-Saturday. She’s just after sympathy 🙄😂
I’m a single mum to 3 under 3 and I always shower:wash my hair everyday. I shower before the older two get up, if not, I put baby in high chair/bouncer and the other two in their room (child safe with a baby gate) so there’s literally no excuse. She’s wanting sympathy. Why have another child if you clearly can’t cope

Reactions: 5
She probably doesn’t leave Ben with the baby bc she doesn’t fkn know him 😂 I’m sorry I just find it so crazy how they have a bloody child together when it’s only been a year 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.