Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she isn’t showing the baby’s face just like she no longer shows Oscar.
I gathered that but babies change so much very quickly so what she looks like now isn’t what she’s gonna look like even in a few months time.

Reactions: 1
She just posted about her birth and how bad it was baby wasn't ready to come out that's why 😔

Probs cus she smoked 😶

Reactions: 2
As if she’s saying she can’t believe her pregnancy is over and she didn’t expect it to end this soon. All she bloody did was wish it away!

Reactions: 5
God she makes me cringe!! She acts like she’s the only person in the world to have a baby! She was out very quick considering she’s so small and she had such a terrible labour 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s 100% living with Ben so she can get a council house 2 kids Ben and her in 1 bedroom. If she lived with her mum and Ben moved in there they wouldn’t be classed as overcrowded as her son has his own room and baby would stay with her for at least a year in there room and then Oscar and baby could share.

Reactions: 8
That's gunna take so long Oscar needs his own space for school and to get away from the baby . The guys a stranger to him 😔

She’s 100% living with Ben so she can get a council house 2 kids Ben and her in 1 bedroom. If she lived with her mum and Ben moved in there they wouldn’t be classed as overcrowded as her son has his own room and baby would stay with her for at least a year in there room and then Oscar and baby could share.
Oscar has his own room at Bens, she’s shown it and mentioned it before.

Oh really? I must of missed that. Did her mum not want Ben moving in then? As it would of made more sense doing that than uprooting Oscar from his own surroundings

Which video was this? I thought that she’s barely made mention of the move (and just liking the comments of anybody who has asked 🙄) so I’m surprised at this, but maybe I’ve missed it. I know she showed his scabby looking room at her Mum’s house a lot though.

Reactions: 2
I still wouldn't want to live with them though she could of done the room up at her mum's house .

I saw a TikTok of her earlier and she’s acting like she’s the ONLY person in the world to breast feed. I didn’t breast feed my first. But if I did I wouldn’t be acting like I’m the only woman in the world to breast feed a baby. And the fact she’s acting like she’s the only person to have a baby is embarrassing. She’s not the first and she most certainly won’t be the last. She acts like she’s a celebrity. Lol no. And maternity leave from what? She doesn’t work.

Reactions: 5
Separation anxiety? Doesn’t leave her kids with people?
pretty sure she left Oscar all the time to go meet all the random men? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤮

Reactions: 10
I saw a TikTok of her earlier and she’s acting like she’s the ONLY person in the world to breast feed. I didn’t breast feed my first. But if I did I wouldn’t be acting like I’m the only woman in the world to breast feed a baby. And the fact she’s acting like she’s the only person to have a baby is embarrassing. She’s not the first and she most certainly won’t be the last. She acts like she’s a celebrity. Lol no. And maternity leave from what? She doesn’t work.
she’s express and giving her a bottle and said ben gives her formula but she’s acting as if she’s breastfeeding 24/7 , i don’t care what people feed there baby (formula or bm ) but she’s going on like she’s up all night breast feeding her

Of course she’d answer this question and nothing else 😁 anything to convince us all (and herself😉) eh.
And of course she looks like Ben 😂 don’t all girls like her convince themselves there baby’s look like there dad even if it looks like the mum

WHY DOES SHE NEED TO CUT BLUEBERRIES IN HALF FOR A 5 YEAR OLD 😂😂😂
I dunno you know, usually i would agree as I can’t stand her and hate that she babies Oscar in other respects, but this I don’t think it’s fair call her out on. Better to be safe than sorry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.