Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably doesn’t leave Ben with the baby bc she doesn’t fkn know him 😂 I’m sorry I just find it so crazy how they have a bloody child together when it’s only been a year 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s what I was thinking. She doesn’t really know him he’s at work all day everyday as well. Just doesn’t sit right with me she’s moved a complete stranger in with her son.

Reactions: 4
Remember the midnight drives she used to do, family would keep an eye on Oscar so she could go driving at night for some peace. Can’t do that now can she and that’s why she’s struggling. The life she had with Oscar living at home meant she could do as she pleased because someone else was always there to watch him, wether that be so she could shower, cook, go out. Now she’s stuck at home. Although Oscar is in full time school 5 days a week and babies can easily sit in bouncers etc so no excuse not to wash her hair. She’s known Ben 1 whole year and 9 months of that she was pregnant, they barely know each other and poor Oscar is in his 3rd home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Somebody commented saying it’s because apparently she has a “phobia” of metal cutlery 😂 she’s an absolute fruitcake
She used metal cutlery before and if she had that much of a “phobia” she wouldn’t be able to touch them but she does when she’s putting dinner out etc 😂 she is one attention seeker always needs to have a problem or something wrong. What happened to Oscar’s bowel problems that only came around when she wanted it to

Reactions: 5
The plastic cutlery is so bleeping weird! Also she makes everything so much longer then she needs to, like chopping up that banana. Just peel the bleeping thing and eat it! Why go the effort of getting the chopping board out, chopping the bleeping thing and creating washing up with the bowl and plastic cutlery? Is she that stuck for content now she doesn’t show
Her kids? Go and have a shower you dirty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The plastic cutlery is so bleeping weird! Also she makes everything so much longer then she needs to, like chopping up that banana. Just peel the bleeping thing and eat it! Why go the effort of getting the chopping board out, chopping the bleeping thing and creating washing up with the bowl and plastic cutlery? Is she that stuck for content now she doesn’t show
Her kids? Go and have a shower you dirty witch
Exactly,she said the other day Ben was home at lunch time..so surely she could shower then...or shower before he goes to work!

Reactions: 2
I noticed she still feeds Oscar those Heinz fruit pot things that are for weaning babies, what’s that all about?

Reactions: 1
Use to put baby in bouncer chair and quickly wash myself if they were being fussy . She hardly puts the baby down she can't really get anything done it's not fair on the little boy .

No tit dinner post tonight Becky? Have you decided to have a wash instead?

• Haha
I find it so bizarre her baby would be crying like that and she still got the camera out to record it before she tried to settle her. Poor little mite!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
poor Oscar, why can’t Becky put him to bed instead of the stranger he lives with. Let Ben deal with the baby fgs. I feel so sad for Oscar

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I find it so bizarre her baby would be crying like that and she still got the camera out to record it before she tried to settle her. Poor little mite!
Exactly, camera away and settle that poor wee tootie. Lights dimmed and some proper cuddles ...instead she's got her face covered with a blanket !

• Sad
How’s she managed with Oscar? If your baby’s crying like that, get up/change her position?? What an absolute clueless mother she is!

My middle had colic and it was hell, but I soon figured what positions he was lost comfortable, and it wasn’t lay down. He loved rocking/movement but being upright.

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for Oscar. Being taken away from he home he had with his family, to living with his mum’s boyfriends family and being put to bed by a stranger.

Poor Millie crying like that, she did nothing in that minute long video to help her!

How’s she managed with Oscar? If your baby’s crying like that, get up/change her position?? What an absolute clueless mother she is!

My middle had colic and it was hell, but I soon figured what positions he was lost comfortable, and it wasn’t lay down. He loved rocking/movement but being upright.
Exactly this!! That's a sore cry ,not a tired cry. Stand up ,baby cuddled in close and rocked about gently to soothe .

She's just a bloody Muppet

Why film it though . Letting a stranger put Oscar to bed pretty much give the baby to Ben bet she's been holding her all day . Ben could of took her for a walk .

Exactly this!! That's a sore cry ,not a tired cry. Stand up ,baby cuddled in close and rocked about gently to soothe .

She's just a bloody Muppet
I used to spend my days out in the car/walking with him in his buggy/carrier as he would be happiest when we were moving haha!

I just don’t get why she says she’s struggling but sat doing FA to help the situation. Poor baby is communicating that she’s in pain

Why film it though . Letting a stranger put Oscar to bed pretty much give the baby to Ben bet she's been holding her all day . Ben could of took her for a walk .
She’s looking for sympathy and praise. She’s an attention seeking twit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.