Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we seen much of Ben recently?
It seems Ben, Oscar and the baby won’t be shown in TikToks anymore. Ben might pop up but if her little followers think they’ll be seeing Oscar and the baby they can think again. She’s just making content to make money she is trying to private rent, that won’t be cheap and she knows she won’t be able to claim single benefits once she’s living with ben.

Reactions: 1
That lunch was pathetic, "just a basic lunch today as I don't have time".,okay, do it the night before maybe? And as for the lunch being basic, hunny you give them to him everyday poor boy🤣

Reactions: 2
Basic lunch because she doesn't have time 😳 that's abit of a stupid thing to say.. she's a mother, she best make time to feed her child decent meals.

Reactions: 3
And how does she not have time? All she does is shop in B and M and buy and wrap her Christmas presents in January.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely reads this daily. She's uploaded for the first time in forever a video of her 'cleaning' - ie putting some washing on which NEWS FLASH isn't a chore when you should be doing yours and your sons washing on your own as a basic standard.

Why does she always look like she needs a good wash?
Because she does need one🤢 she’s disgusting and so is her house, the living conditions for Oscar are vile. Ripped down wallpaper and a blanket at his window as a blind. Poor wean

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I mean, I'm not going to comment on the house because that's not fair on her family and we don't know their circumstances. But she's in charge of her son and his room, and it's a disgrace.

I mean, I'm not going to comment on the house because that's not fair on her family and we don't know their circumstances. But she's in charge of her son and his room, and it's a disgrace.
It’s a a council house, everyone works they’ve probably lived there for many years so the general decor is irrelevant. The room her son has however, is her responsibility she did address it by saying the small room was hers growing up hence the wallpaper but the curtain and ripped wallpaper that excuse was over a year ago and she said she didn’t sort them because she was planning to move. Shes still there with another child on the way. No excuse.

Reactions: 6
It’s a a council house, everyone works they’ve probably lived there for many years so the general decor is irrelevant. The room her son has however, is her responsibility she did address it by saying the small room was hers growing up hence the wallpaper but the curtain and ripped wallpaper that excuse was over a year ago and she said she didn’t sort them because she was planning to move. Shes still there with another child on the way. No excuse.
how rude to move out and leave it looking like that aswell

So the poor boy had a ham sandwich and some grapes for lunch? And she put the cheese twist back in there, so fkin lazy!!

That tik tok of her cleaning.. what in gods name was that? The goofy smile of her at the start then the... cleaning I guess? Since when was wiping down the bench and sink top and putting washing on considered a cleaning video? Seems like something every single adult does everyday .. shocker.

The revolting ham sandwich with shredded cheese.. yuck :/ this poor boy gets not even the bare minimum for a proper lunch for a growing little boy. It's sad. I look at the comments and theres just applause from other people it makes me so baffled.

Reactions: 4
That tik tok of her cleaning.. what in gods name was that? The goofy smile of her at the start then the... cleaning I guess? Since when was wiping down the bench and sink top and putting washing on considered a cleaning video? Seems like something every single adult does everyday .. shocker.

The revolting ham sandwich with shredded cheese.. yuck :/ this poor boy gets not even the bare minimum for a proper lunch for a growing little boy. It's sad. I look at the comments and theres just applause from other people it makes me so baffled.
i love how as well it was a “part one” where’s the part two then babe ? she’s so lazy it’s unreal, saying on monday she didn’t have time to pack his lunch, you’re literally unemployed and live at home you deffo have time. I work part time and go to
college and i still make my daughters lunch in the evening 🤦🏼‍♀️ also that cheese looked awful wouldn't feed it to a rat it was that bad.

i can just see now how it’s going to go with her other child, she won’t breastfeed because she’s too lazy to do it all on her own but it will be some excuse (btw i’m not shaming formula feeding) just the way she bangs on like she’s going to ,yet she’s already bought milk as “backup” ,and then probably weaning at 3 or 4 months, i can honestly just see it all now 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ they’ll probably be eating the jar food until they’re 2 or even until oscars age as she still gives him baby food.

Reactions: 5
She’s clutching at straws with her content now. Washing dishes and putting a wash load on are normal people’s daily routine. Her packed lunch videos are always the same. I don’t care how tired or unwell she is, Oscar is her priority and that’s just part of being a parent. I’ve been plagued with the flu this week, I had no sleep for 2 nights but I’ve still got up, got my son to nursery and made a decent meal for him at night. I cannot stand woman who use pregnancy as an excuse for everything either. If it was THAT bad she’d be on bed rest but she’s not.

Reactions: 5
The cheese on that sandwich was the leftover scraps at the bottom of the bag, poor boy gets such crap!! Thank bloody god that dirty packet of raisins are gone!!

As if she gave him yesterday's cheese straws 😭 poor boy! The lid wasn't even on so they would of been stale too!! If she's really didn't want to waste them, why couldn't she eat them and give the boy fresh! I honestly don't know how she gets away with putting such shite in his lunch box every day!!

So Oscar didn’t eat his ham and cheese sandwiches and only had a pepperami, square bar and a few cheese twists that have been in his lunch box for days. Poor child must have been so hungry

A honey sandwich. Really.

Last edited:
So Oscar didn’t eat his ham and cheese sandwiches and only had a pepperami, square bar and a few cheese twists that have been in his lunch box for days. Poor child must have been so hungry

A honey sandwich. Really.
And the amount of hairs which were on those grapes 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.