Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
That dangling light in her bedroom is a hazard imagine when shes got her legs behind jasons ears her long clawtoes are going to get caught up in that 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Twittwat

Talking of eyebrows have you seen the state of Brooke’s? They look like big black slugs, she massively overdraws them and they look so ridiculous as they’re the same thickness as my bfs dick. Yet she does tutorials on them all the time like she actually thinks we want dicks for brows. I’ll pass thanks ya state.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone think that these so called big accounts are just sad desperate women who need actually open there fucking front door walk down the path and go find a life.. especially Becky home sweet home the fakest leech on Instagram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually cannot believe the shit she has posted today. Becky if you are reading this, noone asked you to devote so much time to insta, we dont care what you are up to every second of the day, noone cares you say no to loads of companies, the fact you are constantly getting free shit and sharing it is just as annoying as the constant ads, the reason you don't shout anyone else's account out is because you are so far up your own arse its unreal and you think you are fucking famous. Stop telling people how to make their account grow ffs, not everyone is sad enough to spend all day everyday on instagram. You seriously need to get over yourself. Just because you say its good doesn't mean everyone will go out and buy it, you are not a trend setter! Now for the love of god go and declutter your house because soon you will have to get the team from hoarders in!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Sadfart

I have had the pleasure (not) of seeing in her in reality, and believe me time and her illness have not been kind. However, the ugliest thing about her is the way in which she swans around, genuinely believing that she really is an internet star. I swear that she thinks that she's Felixstowe's answer to the Kardashians 🤣🤣🤣 and as for Beggy Brooke don't even get me started 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sadfart

Am I being daft, but don’t most people have these lights on either side of their front door? She’s got them all around the bloody house, but not near the door?! No doubt I will be labelled as jealous, but I think they look absolutely dreadful. Lots of people near me have downlighting set into their fascia boards, but I’ve never seen anything like this. Oh well, at least they will know where to stagger back to from Shelly’s Chavtastic Bar. “Lights is my new obsession. I excited. I off to beg some more from Iconic Lights”

• Haha

Twittwat

I fucking fucking fucking cannot stand this woman!!! She absolutely does my head in. She loves herself and thinks she’s this amazing inspirational person who’s so ‘real’ she’s the fakest twat I’ve ever come across! She makes me feel sick. Why does she have to point out every time she gets a spot?? Her voice is awful and she’s completely thick. Her daughter loves herself too! I feel sorry for Jason he’s the one bringing in all the money and she’s turning his house into a multicoloured jumble sale!

• Heart
  • Haha
A

ADBlocker

I know of her and deffo not that !
It was on his Facebook
They were all
Out biking when he had accident and she was closest to get him to hospital
You type
Very much
Like Becky
I is suspicious i is wondering things

If you’re not Becky I’m sorry I couldn’t help it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
U

Unicornhorn

Drinkings catching up with her
It’s harder to recover when your in your 60s I hear

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Twittwat

I got 900 wine glasses I excited! You all jealous of me, I better than you

I famous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
S

SeverusSnake

“I’ve got 36FF bust” have you bullocks Beggy. The only thing you’ve got is dolly’s fucking ears around your waist you bellend

Also, please wash your hair

• Haha
U

Unicornhorn

Good morning..its Tuesday..I've got up had a number 2 and now watching jezza Kyle until I can be arsed doing something productive..see ya later beauts
I excited for day
I go land nooooo for nanna nap
I get discount code I desperate beg

• Haha