Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when she tried to sell chocolate slabs that she copied of Choccolottie? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when she tried to sell chocolate slabs that she copied of Choccolottie? ?
Yes!! Now look at her, so far up her arse if someone tried to sell her home made chocolate she’d turn her nose up at it!

Reactions: 1
I actually cannot believe the tit she has posted today. Becky if you are reading this, noone asked you to devote so much time to insta, we dont care what you are up to every second of the day, noone cares you say no to loads of companies, the fact you are constantly getting free tit and sharing it is just as annoying as the constant ads, the reason you don't shout anyone else's account out is because you are so far up your own arse its unreal and you think you are bleeping famous. Stop telling people how to make their account grow ffs, not everyone is sad enough to spend all day everyday on instagram. You seriously need to get over yourself. Just because you say its good doesn't mean everyone will go out and buy it, you are not a trend setter! Now for the love of god go and declutter your house because soon you will have to get the team from hoarders in!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And they’re the most disgusting colours that don’t go together at all! Her new bathroom is vile and the only room that actually looks semi decent is Brooke’s room
I just went and had s look and I actually prefer the old bathroom,I dont like her as she does my head in ,doesnt she do the welcome to Becky home sweet home sofa tit anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just went and had s look and I actually prefer the old bathroom,I dont like her as she does my head in ,doesnt she do the welcome to Becky home sweet home sofa tit anymore?
Yes the old bathroom looked better and yes she did it yesterday and this morning. bleeping cringe

Reactions: 2
I hate the way she talks to her dog I find it really annoying and when she says nana nap and land noo noo.. she honestly is like a child.. a 60 year old child

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Drives me utterly bloody nuts that she says “brought” instead of bought ?? I used to think she was okay but seriously I get dyslexia trying to read the crap she writes, half whit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

No because I think we were all going to kill her if she said it just one more time.. * eye twitch *!!

• Haha
Oh look another post begging someone to throw money at her.. how desperate can one person get honestly ??‍♀

You don’t beg like that for a paid collaboration , you email and approach them as a business.

Quite frankly I can’t believe Christy sent her bedding !! Have they no shame?

When she says ‘tit,shower and shave’ so disgusting and unladylike.. her stories this morning are cringing me out as well.. ‘yay you can see me!’ Just stop talking you head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noooooo!! Livid!! She’s been gifted the same lights I’ve just spent a fortune buying 3 sets of out of my own pocket ???‍♀ Luckily a completely different colour or I’d be sending them back

• Wow
Omg she’s having her feet done today 🤢 who the duck would touch those huge ugly clown feet! They look disgusting and ridiculous in every outfit she wears 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.