Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadfart

Electrician not free she's paid for it all. Can't recommend him highly enough. Is it just me that reads that as a dig and that when she asks him next time she will fully expect her next job to be free?!
How do you know?

A

ADBlocker

She put a post the other day saying she had been made aware.

I thought it was brilliant when she put that shops address on for anyone wanting to send her a ‘birthday card’ - knowing fine well lick arses would send her gifts - I’ve never cringed so much.
OMG when was this?

Okokok83

She may have colour but no sense of how to use it! She has no style, she just tries to copy Nikki at Westholme who actually does have style

I

Couldn't have said it better myself

And the rest!

And the rest!

She's a cashier in an amusement arcade too, not some fancy bank cashier, probs on minimum wage. I know Jason got beaten up and a head injury a few years back and they got a pay out for it, but no idea how much, she'll have rinsed that it a matter of days no doubt

He didn't get compensation by the looks of this news article and it wasn't an accident, he was beaten up!

I sent her a shitty message a couple of months ago saying it's bought when you buy something and brought when you bring something home, she said she is shit at spelling and has since quite often used bought instead. I also asked her what her small business is as she kept using that hashtag #smallbusiness, it bugged the shit out of me, she said it's because she supports small businesses, she's also since stopped using it on every post.
They may have been a private compensation claim made though

I

Influencethis

Hahaha are you serious?! What a loser. To be fair I can’t imagine 50k people actually genuinely like her
This was the rumour at the time ? I don’t think she’s done it in the new account though