Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of her this morning and the sniffing thing she usually does is now worse with her snotty sniffing 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Come on then ... bets on what we think the bad news is !
It will be something totally trivial, she will have been reading this thread and feeling sorry for herself so has made up some tall tale so that no one thinks she is affected by the haters

Reactions: 5
One of her 6 Dad’s might be ill

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All for attention. Why mention anything? No one else would. We all have upsetting things to deal with. Attention seeker - she’s relentless. And that voice she puts on when she’s ill 🤬 same voice she put on when she burnt her arm 😂 I was thinking what’s up with her throat? She burnt her arm no?! twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It will be something totally trivial, she will have been reading this thread and feeling sorry for herself so has made up some tall tale so that no one thinks she is affected by the haters
And now people have said about it being trivial it will be something huge (well blown out of proportion) just so she can say 'this happened and I was even bullied about that' 😴😴 I hate people like that. Either say what it is at the time or stfu.

Reactions: 6
She’s defo a “pm me hun” kinda woman.
Big public post looking for sympathy, then when people ask tells them “I’m fine hun” or “me me hun”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is just a miserable cow I’ve only been following her for a week and I feel depressed watching her ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh look another list of names with no mention of how they were chosen!

Reactions: 8
For Christ sakes please don’t do videos if you are going to sniff and snot every two mins 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Imagine the smell of the dressing gown..... 🤢

It's a pitty she doesn't spend time with her family after work and actually communicate with those in her house instead of talking to her phone as soon as she steos through the door as she said earlier 'literally just got home'

Reactions: 8
Imagine the smell of the dressing gown..... 🤢

It's a pitty she doesn't spend time with her family after work and actually communicate with those in her house instead of talking to her phone as soon as she steos through the door as she said earlier 'literally just got home'
Have you seen when she’s sitting with the kids though and flashes the camera round at them they’ve always got their phones out too they must just sit round the table on their phones even the son I’ve noticed who only comes round once a week is always on his phone when his not looking embarrassed by his mother!

Reactions: 7
It's really sad isn't it.

I noticed on her stories the other day that she said she was going to do a food shop. Then ended up at home bargains etc, she always ends up tat shopping when she goes food shopping. Obviously cluttering up her home is more important

Reactions: 3
Have you seen when she’s sitting with the kids though and flashes the camera round at them they’ve always got their phones out too they must just sit round the table on their phones even the son I’ve noticed who only comes round once a week is always on his phone when his not looking embarrassed by his mother!
That's literally so sad. I work sometimes in a restaurant and we get tables in like that. No one talking to each other just all looking at their phones.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.