Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's everyone then ....
Think this means when there are threads about people and those people decide to join and derail the thread even though said people claim that this site is a troll site and slag it off 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course Von haus asked you to be involved
No begging hey Becks??its actually rediculous the amount of free stuff this company is sending.. I’m just fed up with it!
She had a corner set off them last year for free too, so just shows her greed to accept another one again this year!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought my ears were burning 🤣

No I didnt. Please dont throw accusations around. I am not sure what this post is going on about but I never call the police on anyone unless it's a serious reason as to why I'm not like half the twats on insta who 'threaten police action'over people having a dig at each other

Well at least that true

Yes it was Aileen. 🤢🤮
I know I remember watching it all unfold and on the keeley woman then she deleted everything couldn’t stand the heat cause dawn was messaging her lol

Reactions: 2
You do realise this entire site and its threads are all examples trolling and the majority of people on this site are trolls?? ??? ... what a dumb statement to make. Utter fool. 3..2..1 moaning mum blocked.

Moaning.wife.and.mumof2 get me to 5 k you cunts
Desperate af 😂 there’s a reason you’ve not hit 5k you moron

• Haha
And 2 rockers think even scab dawn got one aswell
Yes she did and the coffee table and loads of other tit but she’s not mentioned them on monwths untill they start giving her tit now they will the best thing since sliced bread! She is such a bleeping hypocrite always saying about supporting and buying from small business but does she ever buy off small insta business NO just takes in the freebies off them and buys tat from Poundland

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Yes she did and the coffee table and loads of other tit but she’s not mentioned them on monwths untill they start giving her tit now they will the best thing since sliced bread! She is such a bleeping hypocrite always saying about supporting and buying from small business but does she ever buy off small insta business NO just takes in the freebies off them and buys tat from Poundland
This 👌🏻

So just caught up on her stories from today and as if she been gifted a £650 garden set! Ffs she has her own big garden table and chairs set on the grass and had the 2 little sofas and coffee table that was hers already then last year was gifted a rattan corner sofa and the 2 rocking chairs and less than a year later while there’s nothing wrong with the other one given this! Trying to say oh the other one didn’t fit with the table and wasn’t working for us well you managed fine before and maybe you should’ve thought about that last year when they were gifting u the other sofa and if it wasn’t going to work don’t be so quick to bite their hand off for a freebie without thinking it through! How utterly greedy and selfish is she and so wasteful! I think it looks tit anyway all the furniture is mismatched now and doesn’t match the wall it looked better all black I think since she painted the wall black

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How ridiculous that they sent her another free garden set. And when she said I’m so lucky to be able to give my mum and dad my old one! She makes me sick 🤢 I have no idea why companies are sending her £650 worth of goods. Beggy Becca really is loving life! Yet she spends so much time on it she deserves it of course 🙄

So just caught up on her stories from today and as if she been gifted a £650 garden set! Ffs she has her own big garden table and chairs set on the grass and had the 2 little sofas and coffee table that was hers already then last year was gifted a rattan corner sofa and the 2 rocking chairs and less than a year later while there’s nothing wrong with the other one given this! Trying to say oh the other one didn’t fit with the table and wasn’t working for us well you managed fine before and maybe you should’ve thought about that last year when they were gifting u the other sofa and if it wasn’t going to work don’t be so quick to bite their hand off for a freebie without thinking it through! How utterly greedy and selfish is she and so wasteful! I think it looks tit anyway all the furniture is mismatched now and doesn’t match the wall it looked better all black I think since she painted the wall black
Don’t worry - she will cable tie some pound land lights to it later on

How ridiculous that they sent her another free garden set. And when she said I’m so lucky to be able to give my mum and dad my old one! She makes me sick 🤢 I have no idea why companies are sending her £650 worth of goods. Beggy Becca really is loving life! Yet she spends so much time on it she deserves it of course 🙄
She should be paid for her time on insta you know....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely bleeping agree! Let’s all message them and beg for a bleeping freebie - bet the small accounts and families who actually have to save for months and work for it won’t even get a bleeping reply back from Von bleeping trap or whatever the duck they’re called

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Beyond ridiculous she is laughing and living the life of riley. How embarrassing. Hasn't she got enough money to buy her own?? No wonder she has so much money to spend on tatt ..shes getting her house kitted out 4 free!!!

Drinkings catching up with her
It’s harder to recover when your in your 60s I hear

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.