Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes arselicking.

Yet looks like a ringbit herself. I can't believe she is only 40, my nan has less wrinkles than that?

Anyone else think shes an old brass lying about her age?
I wonder who this ‘certain massive account’ is? Is she talking about hinch?

I remember seeing those 🤮🤮🤢🤢 I mean them toes are bloody longer than my fingers! She must gsvd to wear shoes 2 sizes bigger to fit them piggies in 😱 shes definitely a man in drag with them badboy 🤦‍♀️
I know they’re longer than my bfs dick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Becky’s having a clear out this morning in her kitchen.. she emptied 1 cupboard and the amount of tit that came out of it was record breaking. She has over 50 wine glasses cos she’s an alcoholic. She always does these ‘clear outs’ and then gets rid of 2 things.. then goes to the boot sale and buys more tit. I mean who actually needs 90 vases?

She’s also ‘treated him’ to some reflexology.. which basically means she’s booked him an appointment and paid for it with his own money 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to like her now I literally can’t stand her! Had to unfollow. She thinks she’s a celebrity the way she acts! Thinks she’s too good for freebies unless it suits her! Coming live from her sofa, it’s just become so staged and false! She’s really believing her own hype! Used to be relatable and now think she’s too good for everyone else! And when she started saying she needs to get something back from insta and she gives it so much of her time?! Who do you think you are it’s your choice and I’m sure all the free gifts you receive should be enough for all your time! Cringe! Gone from being a great account to totally unrelatable and arrogant!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I literally just can't cope with the..

I off to work
I tired
I going to boot sale

Why can't she use the word I'm?!?!?!?! Pisses me off so badly! Why does she think that she deserves to be repaid for all the time she spends on Insta when she chooses to do that? No one gives a tit that you have 12 bags of pasta.. duck off

Also who needs 4 slow cookers when all she makes in kung po bloody chicken hahaha she's a definite hoarder

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just remembered another time she was nasty to someone.. she was posting photos of her when she was 30 and someone messaged her saying she looks old (even in those photos🤣) and said they were 28 and if they looked like her in 2 years they’d be suicidal.. and she said she hopes they aren’t here in 2 years with that attitude

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She also writes “you” instead of “you’re”

You all bullies. I upset.

I read it in a caveman husky voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just remembered another time she was nasty to someone.. she was posting photos of her when she was 30 and someone messaged her saying she looks old (even in those photos🤣) and said they were 28 and if they looked like her in 2 years they’d be suicidal.. and she said she hopes they aren’t here in 2 years with that attitude
She is a nasty person in reality!! So funny that she thinks everyone on here is jealous of her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I got 900 wine glasses I excited! You all jealous of me, I better than you

I famous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on guys , I know we are all entitled to opinion and you can’t like everyone but some of these comments on here are really not nice .... your taking about someone knowing they can read it ! People talking about her face and teeth is really not nice , is heartbreaking to think people can be so cruel !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Come on guys , I know we are all entitled to opinion and you can’t like everyone but some of these comments on here are really not nice .... your taking about someone knowing they can read it ! People talking about her face and teeth is really not nice , is heartbreaking to think people can be so cruel !
If you don’t like it don’t read it.. this woman takes the piss out of overweight people when she’s suffered from anorexia.. imagine someone laughing at her or taking the piss because she’s so thin.. I’m sure the people she’s laughed at have felt tit because of it. And telling people she’s hopes they die in the next 2 years. So we’re entitled to say whatever we like about her face or any part of her we don’t like. If you wanna stick up for her start a rave thread cos you’re in the wrong place

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If I recall rightly did Becky not accuse mh of buying followers not so long ago.. 😏

Reactions: 3
If I recall rightly did Becky not accuse mh of buying followers not so long ago.. 😏
Haha coming from her? 57k followers and only a few hundred likes on her posts. Come on Becky we all know they’re not real

Last edited:
I literally just can't cope with the..

I off to work
I tired
I going to boot sale

Why can't she use the word I'm?!?!?!?! Pisses me off so badly! Why does she think that she deserves to be repaid for all the time she spends on Insta when she chooses to do that? No one gives a tit that you have 12 bags of pasta.. duck off

Also who needs 4 slow cookers when all she makes in kung po bloody chicken hahaha she's a definite hoarder
Lmao I a twit!! 🤣🤣
She is definitely a hoarder but still takes loads of shite of companies and I’m sure that juicer is what she had gifted by vonhouse not long ago with loads of other stuff! 🤔🤔🤔

But like Becky says opinions are like bellybuttons we all have them! She don’t have to read these comments does she....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But if you all think she’s so bad for saying what she has said then why stoop to that level too ! I really don’t understand ... I hope none of you guys have children because it really isn’t setting a great example . I think maybe all these big accounts need to go private then at least something can be done about all this abuse . Just another thing I’m confused about though , you said to me if I don’t like it don’t read it .... why are you guys continuing to watch a women that you all hate 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Not a chance that any of the big accounts will go private that would mean they would lose out on every freebie going 🙄 and that will NEVER happen

But if you all think she’s so bad for saying what she has said then why stoop to that level too ! I really don’t understand ... I hope none of you guys have children because it really isn’t setting a great example . I think maybe all these big accounts need to go private then at least something can be done about all this abuse . Just another thing I’m confused about though , you said to me if I don’t like it don’t read it .... why are you guys continuing to watch a women that you all hate 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Because we can 😁

Not a chance that any of the big accounts will go private that would mean they would lose out on every freebie going 🙄 and that will NEVER happen
EXACTLY!! Laughable to say go private, all the free shite they would lose out on, can you imagine them actually having to buy a light fitting themselves now!!! 🤯🤯🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.