Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Off to bed now just watched a swipe up on how you fluff your pillows up by beckyhomesweethome so hopefully I’ll get some great sleep. All you have to do is basically pick up ur pillow whack the bastard and put it down but I’m going try beckys way.. raise the pillow shoulder height, then lightly shake as your tits jiggle and talk to the pillow as u bring it down to hip height.. then place it down then spray it with Fabreze and wait for it to pledge.. ? hope it fu@king works

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Twittwat

Don’t panic. We’ll be able to enjoy the stories of her saggy tits in a strapless bikini top and size 18 finger feet in her 392829 pairs of flip flops before we know it! Can’t fucking wait 🤢
I know right! ‘Guys, I’ve just been to primark and bought 15 pairs of flip flops because they were 90p each! Never gonna wear them they’re just gonna sit in a box in one of my 3 dressing rooms’ if I had feet like that, no way would I be wearing flip flops 🤢 they look like chocolate fingers when she does her tan

• Haha

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
So she’s making it clear only her clique aren’t allowed to know her news, why share that you’ve had bad news, just stay off Instagram and stop the attention seeking, I can’t remember who said earlier in the thread but she is totally a check in on Facebook at A&E and “pm you hun” person

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
What did it say?

Why does she have to have 10 of the same thing??

Hi I 5 years old, I have star jumper in every colour I have lip shirt in every colour I talk like baby, give me free stuff

Which one?? 😂 Brooke has a wardrobe in her room so I doubt it

Who honestly has that many pairs of flip flops? Fucking idiot.

She’s deleted either the comments or the picture from the sofa! What a snake she is! A woman was asking about the price and tagged Von house and they replied saying yes it’s cheaper when you buy direct from their store and you also get free delivery! They need to sack her off after that, she got a free £600 sofa and still trying to grab money by linking another site not even them
Who gifted it to her! 🤣🤣🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow

Amieee

More trainers?! Ffs she’s obsessive. Get in the real world you old hag. She’s got the swingers round tonight for drinks, cue shouty, twatty, shaky videos. Then she’ll wake up hungover and complain she has to work. I’d love the pier arcade to watch her stories...
Pretty sure I’d get in trouble if I rocked into work I unfit through drink! 😳

Though notice how she always covers the badge on her work tops now... after she told everyone when she went for the job that it was in the arcade on Felixstowe pier! Beyond stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
I can’t actually believe she did the swipe up but not for the actual company she’s working for page 🙈 like how have u got the front when they’ve given u something to not even direct people to their website lol i noticed she did this before and i just thought maybe they didn’t have a website or u couldn’t buy direct, I’m sure others might think that too and not bother to look about as they’re trusting her!! So devious! And she hasn’t answered the comment but back tracked without addressing it by putting a new swipe up on! 😆 not enough expletives for her!!

Amieee

Why is she hash tagging “beauty” in her latest post?!?!? False advertising by every standard!!!!!

• Haha

Twittwat

Anyone else noticed she keeps putting ‘bye felicia’ On her stories about hate and trolls etc.. fuck off trying to be 19 when you’re 90 ya hag.

• Haha

Amieee

I got this is a large. It big. I so skinny it too big me
Hahahhahaha I’m sure she’s illiterate. “Fick” as!!!

Tonight’s post... “just what I needed after last few days” jeeeeeeeeez she’s relentless!!!! Beggy Beggy Beggy give it a rest!!!! Also.... why is she hastagging succulents?!?!? Makes me cringe every time she says it 😷

• Haha
It makes me sick how much free stuff she happily accepts that she doesn't need, Yet a few year ago she was raising money for the less fortunate. Absolute joke. Makes it all the more clear she raised that money to make herself look like a good person. She is a pathetic greedy woman. I can not stand her and what she has become. I don't even bother watching her now as its just ad after ad, gifted and more hauls of absolute shite she's bought. I don't understand how she has any followers left in all honesty.

• Heart
U

Unicornhorn

£650 garden furniture
£500 worth of iconic lights
564 paper stars
House looking like a hoarders paradise- priceless

Am I being daft, but don’t most people have these lights on either side of their front door? She’s got them all around the bloody house, but not near the door?! No doubt I will be labelled as jealous, but I think they look absolutely dreadful. Lots of people near me have downlighting set into their fascia boards, but I’ve never seen anything like this. Oh well, at least they will know where to stagger back to from Shelly’s Chavtastic Bar. “Lights is my new obsession. I excited. I off to beg some more from Iconic Lights”
Don’t worry I don’t think you are jealous at all - why would you want your house looking like a fecking Christmas tree
She has to go “one better”
She’s copied her neighbours house
Well I think they are the ones laughing

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
S

SeverusSnake

How ridiculous that they sent her another free garden set. And when she said I’m so lucky to be able to give my mum and dad my old one! She makes me sick 🤢 I have no idea why companies are sending her £650 worth of goods. Beggy Becca really is loving life! Yet she spends so much time on it she deserves it of course 🙄
Don’t panic. We’ll be able to enjoy the stories of her saggy tits in a strapless bikini top and size 18 finger feet in her 392829 pairs of flip flops before we know it! Can’t fucking wait 🤢

• Haha

Sadfart

It is simply shocking. Safe to say a ghost writer would be required. Chapter 1 - Painting a Wall. Chapter 2 - Painting Same Wall Different Colour. Chapter 3 - My Tacky As Hell Absolutely Shite Christmas Tree. Chapter 4 - Straightening My Really Thick (AKA Fick) Hair (or Her as it’s known in my house). Chapter 5 - How To Make Kong Po Chicken. It’s KUNG PO you silly mare!.. Definitely a bestseller there 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

rocksalt101

Anyone else really hate her eyebrows? If a beautician made mine look like that I'd be fuming. Isn't microblading supposed to look real? They look fucking shit

• Haha
  • Heart
She needs a slap in the face with real life. The fact she bleets on about being a real account is just absolutely ludicrous. She makes out she will only accept free stuff if they give her another to do a give away to thank her followers 😡 how saintly of you becky. Remember to polish that halo before u get into your #gifted bedsheets and switch off all your #gifted lights while dreaming of the next company you can beg for yet more free things you don't need! Oh that's right they approach you because you are an instagram influencer 😂😂 give over 😂!!

• Haha