Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What made me laugh was the "oh if you want to send a card for my birthday send it to the shop" it doesn't take einstien to work out where she lives from that morrisons and the view from her bedroom window 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beggy Becky is the same age as Kourtney Kardashian!!! Let that sink in 😂
Yes but one has an unlimited amount of ££ to get surgery done so not really a good comparison! I mean anyone would look terrible places against the kardashians even someone of 20years of age 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yes but one has an unlimited amount of ££ to get surgery done so not really a good comparison! I mean anyone would look terrible places against the kardashians even someone of 20years of age 🤣
Unfortunately beggy hasn’t managed to bag the free facelift she’s been hinting at for years
Think she got some free Botox though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Used to love this account and though she was lovely but now she thinks she’s above everyone, she thinks she’s some Instagram celeb! Really?! She drives me insane and it’s all about ads, giveaways and spending!
Her daughter seems very self obsessed too, think she must get that from her mother.
Hated when she says ‘coming to you live from the home sweet home sofa’ - your not on GMB love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Used to love this account and though she was lovely but now she thinks she’s above everyone, she thinks she’s some Instagram celeb! Really?! She drives me insane and it’s all about ads, giveaways and spending!
Her daughter seems very self obsessed too, think she must get that from her mother.
Hated when she says ‘coming to you live from the home sweet home sofa’ - your not on GMB love!
The sofa jingle was cos she was after a free sofa.... she ended up buying one from next, hence the jingle has dwindled off now. She’s sickening.

Electrician not free she's paid for it all. Can't recommend him highly enough. Is it just me that reads that as a dig and that when she asks him next time she will fully expect her next job to be free?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Electrician not free she's paid for it all. Can't recommend him highly enough. Is it just me that reads that as a dig and that when she asks him next time she will fully expect her next job to be free?!
She spends 7 hours a day on Instagram... she deserves to get it all free remember 🤬

• Haha
Oh look yet another fixed competition for the winner to be chosen off the same list of accounts as always 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She shared the withlove page the other day, surprise surprise that the competition on their page has just been won by someone that they follow 😒🙄🙄🙄 so predictable and not worth the effort of entering 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
This though 👏🏻 Couldn’t of said it better

Reactions: 1
She shared the withlove page the other day, surprise surprise that the competition on their page has just been won by someone that they follow 😒🙄🙄🙄 so predictable and not worth the effort of entering 🙄🙄
It’s all false. She’s the falsest person ever. If people stopped entering them maybe we wouldn’t have to keep enduring it.

The constant mentioning of the ceilings needing skimming is an #ad. Advertising for someone to come and do it free for her. Beggyhomesweethome

Reactions: 6
That dangling light in her bedroom is a hazard imagine when shes got her legs behind jasons ears her long clawtoes are going to get caught up in that 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.