Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he wishes he never got involved 😂 desperate to bin off beggy

I reckon not even 5k. Wonder how many actually watch her stories or like her posts?

I’m not up to date on it I don’t think.... so she’s accepted another free set this year?! From the people who sent her the other one?! She is one greedy, grabbing cow. She’s relatable to no one.
Yes indeed, along with her free rocker chairs, coffee tables she has from them but hasn’t mentioned them since she had them! 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
She used to film Brooke or Jason scrolling through all the comments and stopping at random intervals and picking whatever name they landed on. That stopped when she started doing bigger giveaways. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if the companies are in on it and making sure the freebies go to other bigger accounts who can promote them as well

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She used to film Brooke or Jason scrolling through all the comments and stopping at random intervals and picking whatever name they landed on. That stopped when she started doing bigger giveaways. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if the companies are in on it and making sure the freebies go to other bigger accounts who can promote them as well
Or the freebies might not even go to anyone they might not be real accounts so they don’t have to actually give anything away just makes her look good then either that or now it’s decent stuff she’s given it to people she knows

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else really dislike her eyebrows? If a beautician made mine look like that I'd be fuming. Isn't microblading supposed to look real? They look bleeping tit
So glad you said this! I’ve always thought they look tit 🤢

Reactions: 3
Just seen the lights, wasn’t it only a couple of weeks ago she was raving about the outdoor solar sensor lights iconic gifted her that she fitted to the walls herself? seriously how many more lights can she get off them? She’s gotta have had about 10 now? And saying will be so nice for us when we sit out here of an evening I’ve never seen her sit in her garden of an evening maybe once or twice getting pissed with dawn in the summer but otherwise she goes a bed at 9 the latest so won’t be up to see the bloody lights lol

Reactions: 3
Talking of eyebrows have you seen the state of Brooke’s? They look like big black slugs, she massively overdraws them and they look so ridiculous as they’re the same thickness as my bfs dick. Yet she does tutorials on them all the time like she actually thinks we want dicks for brows. I’ll pass thanks ya state.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Or the freebies might not even go to anyone they might not be real accounts so they don’t have to actually give anything away just makes her look good then either that or now it’s decent stuff she’s given it to people she knows
That’s a point! 🤔 I mean, typical saint Becky the Good Samaritan, wouldn’t she repost stories when people have received their winnings and put it on their stories if they actually went to real people? She’s forever reposting people’s stories when they’re saying how amazing she is licking her bleeping saggy flaps, so surely there’s people who story when they’ve received whatever she’s given away, but we never see them receive it? Funny that!

Talking of eyebrows have you seen the state of Brooke’s? They look like big black slugs, she massively overdraws them and they look so ridiculous as they’re the same thickness as my bfs dick. Yet she does tutorials on them all the time like she actually thinks we want dicks for brows. I’ll pass thanks ya state.
Same thickness as my bfs dick 😂😂😂😂 duck off I’m done hahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s face it most of these instagrammers have become so greedy despite claiming to be keeping it real. I used to like Becky as she was more relatable but since Christmas it’s like her ads are the main focus and she has forgotten how she started. I like to support small businesses she said whilst climbing the ladder for the bigger prizes, i will only do swipe ups on things I really believe in....unless I’m given it for free. I’m always honest.....blatantly fixes the competitions. I’ll never do follow Friday, unless there is something in it for me. Becky you seriously have become above your station and truly believe you are still relatable, trust me love you are not!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why the duck would you want the entire outside of your house lit up in April? Ridiculous looking. It’s like a bloody church.

• Haha
That’s a point! 🤔 I mean, typical saint Becky the Good Samaritan, wouldn’t she repost stories when people have received their winnings and put it on their stories if they actually went to real people? She’s forever reposting people’s stories when they’re saying how amazing she is licking her bleeping saggy flaps, so surely there’s people who story when they’ve received whatever she’s given away, but we never see them receive it? Funny that!

That is a very good point they would post saying OMG I won it’s amazing thank you to the wonderful Becky bla bla bla and she would 100% repost it! Let’s see with the next comp if she makes a point of showing her picking people we know she’s been reading here!

Reactions: 7
Oh my god yes they're bleeping ridiculous. I'm DONE 😂😂😂😂

Also hate the way she gives us 'outfit details' as if anyone gives a tit where her skanky clothes are from

• Haha
  • Heart
Lock the door Jason mate, leave beggy out there
Poor Jason he’s the only one I actually like. I hope he divorces that lunatic and gets his house back and leaves her with her free plastic furniture and paper stars with no house to put it in, wonder if someone will gift her a free house 😂😂😂

• Haha
Poor Jason he’s the only one I actually like. I hope he divorces that lunatic and gets his house back and leaves her with her free plastic furniture and paper stars with no house to put it in, wonder if someone will gift her a free house 😂😂😂
Ja let me in I cold I sorry for buying many paper stars

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He does tend to look at her like she’s getting on his tits lol so I like him 😂

• Haha

Not that thick then?

She did them herself with a DIY kit she had for a bargain off eBay xo
Becca the brow expert

Reactions: 1
Can we all believe 16 years she hasn’t had a dangly light in her bedroom! However has she coped poor thing! Maybe someone should tell her she’s been investing in the wrong things there’s the price of a dangly light and skimmed ceiling sitting in her warbrobes and cupboards could’ve easily got those things much sooner paid out of her own pocket

Reactions: 6
Hilarious that she begged for her (50th) birthday cards to be sent to her ‘friends’ shop but then posted 101 photos and stories of the outside of her house, it wouldn’t be that hard to find out where they live (not that anyone would be arsed like 😂) considering she yaps on about Morrisons being over the road everytime she needs some kung poo sauce to sieve for dinner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.