Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all believe 16 years she hasn’t had a dangly light in her bedroom! However has she coped poor thing! Maybe someone should tell her she’s been investing in the wrong things there’s the price of a dangly light and skimmed ceiling sitting in her warbrobes and cupboards could’ve easily got those things much sooner paid out of her own pocket
The poor love!
Less paper stars!

I've decided to open up my PayPal account for beggy, asking for donations so she can get her skimmed ceilings, it would really make a difference to her life, she deserves it. Anything you can give, link in my bio. Thanks beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else really dislike her eyebrows? If a beautician made mine look like that I'd be fuming. Isn't microblading supposed to look real? They look bleeping tit
I've literally always thought how shocking her eyebrows were, sorry but you pay for them? Surely they got be free #ad

Reactions: 3
The poor love!
Less paper stars!

I've decided to open up my PayPal account for beggy, asking for donations so she can get her skimmed ceilings, it would really make a difference to her life, she deserves it. Anything you can give, link in my bio. Thanks beauts
Don’t forget to swipe up so I can earn 4p from your sale xoxoxoxo

• Haha
Let’s face it most of these instagrammers have become so greedy despite claiming to be keeping it real. I used to like Becky as she was more relatable but since Christmas it’s like her ads are the main focus and she has forgotten how she started. I like to support small businesses she said whilst climbing the ladder for the bigger prizes, i will only do swipe ups on things I really believe in....unless I’m given it for free. I’m always honest.....blatantly fixes the competitions. I’ll never do follow Friday, unless there is something in it for me. Becky you seriously have become above your station and truly believe you are still relatable, trust me love you are not!
Since Christmas??!!!! Where the duck have you been 😂😂😂😂 She’s been like this for years

The poor love!
Less paper stars!

Help the aged 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Am I being daft, but don’t most people have these lights on either side of their front door? She’s got them all around the bloody house, but not near the door?! No doubt I will be labelled as jealous, but I think they look absolutely dreadful. Lots of people near me have downlighting set into their fascia boards, but I’ve never seen anything like this. Oh well, at least they will know where to stagger back to from Shelly’s Chavtastic Bar. “Lights is my new obsession. I excited. I off to beg some more from Iconic Lights”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
£650 garden furniture
£500 worth of iconic lights
564 paper stars
House looking like a hoarders paradise- priceless

Am I being daft, but don’t most people have these lights on either side of their front door? She’s got them all around the bloody house, but not near the door?! No doubt I will be labelled as jealous, but I think they look absolutely dreadful. Lots of people near me have downlighting set into their fascia boards, but I’ve never seen anything like this. Oh well, at least they will know where to stagger back to from Shelly’s Chavtastic Bar. “Lights is my new obsession. I excited. I off to beg some more from Iconic Lights”
Don’t worry I don’t think you are jealous at all - why would you want your house looking like a fecking Christmas tree
She has to go “one better”
She’s copied her neighbours house
Well I think they are the ones laughing

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No way free botox... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Free Botox but she’s no muscle left in her face to paralysis due to years of starvation so she’ll need a facelift or fillers. She won’t get fillers incase it makes hEr LoOk FaT 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Good morning..its Tuesday..I've got up had a number 2 and now watching jezza Kyle until I can be arsed doing something productive..see ya later beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good morning..its Tuesday..I've got up had a number 2 and now watching jezza Kyle until I can be arsed doing something productive..see ya later beauts
I excited for day
I go land nooooo for nanna nap
I get discount code I desperate beg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love reading all these as it’s exaclty what I’ve been thinking for months she drives nuts amount of stories in a day 🙃🙃 just seen this and thought ... thank duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t stand this haggard droopy old vampire. How many bleeping stories in a day?! Christ if she was my Mum I’d probably disown her

• Haha
I think she comes across as jealous of other accounts. She always does the ‘doesn’t matter your house type’ but secretly I think she is super jealous of others and that’s why she always says small accounts should get a chance to work with brands etc..... I don’t care what size house you have it’s all about how you decorate if you want to show it off and Becky is a beggy carbooty bargain tat hoarder - never seen so much junk in one room let alone house! I don’t follow her but I do go on now and again to see her stories and she really needs brought down a peg!

I think she comes across as jealous of other accounts. She always does the ‘doesn’t matter your house type’ but secretly I think she is super jealous of others and that’s why she always says small accounts should get a chance to work with brands etc..... I don’t care what size house you have it’s all about how you decorate if you want to show it off and Becky is a beggy carbooty bargain tat hoarder - never seen so much junk in one room let alone house! I don’t follow her but I do go on now and again to see her stories and she really needs brought down a peg!
How many bloody lips T-shirt’s she bought a load from eBay before isn’t she forgetting she has a room full of clothes she never wears! I think she’s seriously got some sort of addiction/ compulsion everything she does she just takes to next level and buys more of the same and takes it to the extreme, Stan the stags, Christmas decs, vases, candle sticks, succulents, shelves, stars, lip tops, star jumpers, watches, flip flops, the revolution makeup, the solar lights last year the list is endless she can’t just buy 1 or 2 of the things she likes she has to buy it to death
Also she’s been quite quiet for her today 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Coincidence that a few of these latest posts have been talking about her constant stories...but today she has been very quiet...hi Becca..Homelife...cant wait for the spotty willow comp to see how and if you show us how you choose your 10 names..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Coincidence that a few of these latest posts have been talking about her constant stories...but today she has been very quiet...hi Becca..Homelife...cant wait for the spotty willow comp to see how and if you show us how you choose your 10 names..
I show you I pick ten random names Alexa pick number 🤣

• Haha
Oh bloody hell can't stand the way she shouts at poor Alexa!! Wish Alexa would tell her to shut the duck up
Probably why it packed up that time she just needed a holiday from beggy poor thing! When she kept blaring that Christina perri thousand years song over and over that came out years ago but she seemed to have only recently discovered it 🙄

Oh bloody hell can't stand the way she shouts at poor Alexa!! Wish Alexa would tell her to shut the duck up
Also is there a way anyone can hack Alexa to make it tell her that? That would be bloody amazing 🤣

Reactions: 4
Probably why it packed up that time she just needed a holiday from beggy poor thing! When she kept blaring that Christina perri thousand years song over and over that came out years ago but she seemed to have only recently discovered it 🙄

Also is there a way anyone can hack Alexa to make it tell her that? That would be bloody amazing 🤣
HAHAHAHAHA YES!!! Even Brooke was like give it a rest mum 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh god that song, and the way she danced round the kitchen to it. So much 2nd hand embarrassment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.