Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah I forgot about the chocolate bar venture that lasted 5 minutes 😂 patronising cow. You’re right, if she had any idea how to run a business she wouldn’t be in her mimimim wage job dishing out 1ps and 2ps to kids. That she got in trouble for because she used to film in there and was breaking data protection by recording and publishing people without their agreement! Notice she never films in there now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Couldn’t believe it when she said she was celebrating her 40th. Easily looks 10 years older!

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t believe it when she said she was celebrating her 40th. Easily looks 10 years older!
I think she looks a lots older because she was Anorexic. I have a friend who recovered from Anorexia and she looks much older than she is even now and she has been recovered for years.

Reactions: 2
I have had the pleasure (not) of seeing in her in reality, and believe me time and her illness have not been kind. However, the ugliest thing about her is the way in which she swans around, genuinely believing that she really is an internet star. I swear that she thinks that she's Felixstowe's answer to the Kardashians 🤣🤣🤣 and as for Beggy Brooke don't even get me started 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I missed the stories yesterday but seen some uploads or re tweets of them.. was she asking bigger companies to think about smaller accounts? Wish I had seen this! Again I’m sure these companies have marketing strategies and will only align them selves with accounts/people that fit their brand? They just seem to want free stuff....

Told by a friend to watch Becky's story this morning, she messed up cleaning her oven so getting professionals in. Okaaay! But it's just another #ad #gift !!! 😂

• Haha
Na she hates Hinch. Jealous she’s doing better for herself and getting more freebies and a book deal. She’s fuming about the book deal and how much earnings come with it. Guarantee that’s her next move, approaching publishers with her anorexia/ non anorexic/ slimming coffee/ fat Jason story. Plese god no one say yes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus that house is becoming a health hazard with all these “faux plants” makes me cringe every time she says it.

Don’t forget guys - loads of ‘exciting big competitions’ coming up this month over on beckybegsforahomesweethome

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget guys - loads of ‘exciting big competitions’ coming up this month over on beckybegsforahomesweethome
All she bleeping does is competitions. No one wants to win crappy Yasmin candles or wallpaper. Also how does she come up with the list of ten names to pick a winner from?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All she bleeping does is competitions. No one wants to win crappy Yasmin candles or wallpaper. Also how does she come up with the list of ten names to pick a winner from?
It’s constant isn’t it just makes me scroll past so boring!

Reactions: 5
Why do people even enter them? Stop entering then she’ll stop bloody doing them. Queen of tat and clutter. Can you imagine how much tit tat her sons girlfriend is going to have thrown at her from Beggy.

• Haha
I need my oven cleaning as I totally ruined it last time...oh surprise surprise...her oven is been cleaned for free...and walking around your house showing all the tatt that people keep messaging her about..asif..another chance to put swipe up and give me money..

“I keep getting a lot of questions about ....” rubbish. I’m sure she makes it up to make herself look popular. Attention seeker.

Beggyhomesweethome

Reactions: 6
Same names have been picked for final 10 many times..dodgy mofo

“So I just pulled a piece out of my faux plant to stick in another tit vase to create another tit decoration of pure clutter”. How many faux plants can we fit in the kitchen?

• Haha
Don’t forget the ones on the shelves as well. The woman who influenced the entire world to buy shelves because apparently no one had shelves til she showcased her tit ones

Oh and the paper stars. Am I missing something?! PAPER STARS. WTF. horrific

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her “tutorials” on her decoration pieces make me cringe. Who actually copies them? I can’t watch her stories anymore because her colour schemes in her house just feel so dark and dingy, it makes everything seem so dull and boring. I’m all for an accent wall and adding a bit of colour, but you’re meant to do it tastefully, not just buy everything you possibly can in that colour and then throw it at the room! Honestly, I think I’d get a headache from all the constant, seasonal colour changes (and the paint fumes!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.