Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethyneighbour

Let’s face it most of these instagrammers have become so greedy despite claiming to be keeping it real. I used to like Becky as she was more relatable but since Christmas it’s like her ads are the main focus and she has forgotten how she started. I like to support small businesses she said whilst climbing the ladder for the bigger prizes, i will only do swipe ups on things I really believe in....unless I’m given it for free. I’m always honest.....blatantly fixes the competitions. I’ll never do follow Friday, unless there is something in it for me. Becky you seriously have become above your station and truly believe you are still relatable, trust me love you are not!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

blahblahblah29

This might just be me over thinking but I feel the way she describes clothes is really patronising to people who wear the size she mentions. Like today emphasising that the xl is big feels like a put down to those that wear xl clothes, if that makes sense. Pisses me off

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Whoooooo
Works on the pier and lives by the sea
Beggybeccy
Who's transparent an false an fake as can be
Beggybeccy
Her breath smells like fish an her clothes are all pish
Beggybeccy
She's always with dawn out on piss
Beggybeccy beggybeccy beggybeccy
Begggyyyybecccyyyyyy!!!!

Toodly toot toot ta toot

• Heart
  • Haha
For sure all the Instagram home accounts who all used to follow her in the beginning have all u followed and now her following seem to be diy on a budget like folk who think she’s a diy queen and sheep like hinches.
Her diy tips are an absolute bloody joke and half of them she has taken from the diy on a budget facebook site as I've seen her comment on peoples posts on there. She needs to come on here and get some tips on how not to be a massive arsehole!! She is as fake as her topiary balls 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

notmycupodteax8

Love reading all these as it’s exaclty what I’ve been thinking for months she drives nuts amount of stories in a day 🙃🙃 just seen this and thought ... thank fuck

• Haha

rocksalt101

Poor Jason he’s the only one I actually like. I hope he divorces that lunatic and gets his house back and leaves her with her free plastic furniture and paper stars with no house to put it in, wonder if someone will gift her a free house 😂😂😂
Ja let me in I cold I sorry for buying many paper stars

• Haha

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
More trainers?! Ffs she’s obsessive. Get in the real world you old hag. She’s got the swingers round tonight for drinks, cue shouty, twatty, shaky videos. Then she’ll wake up hungover and complain she has to work. I’d love the pier arcade to watch her stories...
Pretty sure I’d get in trouble if I rocked into work I unfit through drink! 😳

Though notice how she always covers the badge on her work tops now... after she told everyone when she went for the job that it was in the arcade on Felixstowe pier! Beyond stupid.
I see the cold has disappeared and she’s ready to go straight back onto the booze tonight. Miraculous recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Check beckyhomesweethome out she’s had a air fryer and showing every fucker now how use it as if it’s a new Chinese gadget no fuckers seen.. fuck me she looks like she’s put her bastard face in it, rough as a bears fanny ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sadfart

Sorry grandchild no sleepovers with granny she has a room for her jeans she wore in 1982 but no room for you.
Is it true that what should be their en-suite is one of her hoarding dens? Who in the world would ever do that? The more I see the more I think that she has an addictive personality. Everything is an obsession. Let's put shelves up - in every single room. Let's fill the house with faux plants. Let's buy a watch in every colour available. The stan thing is embarrassing. The clothes shopping is absurd. She is a one woman threat to the environment. She may as well go to the port (where Jason works) and take the plastic crap straight off the container ships from China.

• Haha

KeelOver

So, she’s advertising the Von Haus garden set (that she’s been #kindlygifted) on an Amazon swipe up for £649.99.
It’s on the Von Haus website for £624.99! She won’t link it to that because she won’t make any money from that. A very quick google and it looks like she’s on an 8% commission for amazon! Cheeky, greedy cow!!

• Wow
  • Angry

blahblahblah29

She is definitely reading here as she has now started to call her famous Cheesecake (with no cream cheese) a lemon desert.

Flowers tacky and all I can notice is how cluttered everything looks.

A

ADBlocker

Sorry grandchild no sleepovers with granny she has a room for her jeans she wore in 1982 but no room for you.

• Haha
A

ADBlocker

I don’t need to ask how she gets her hair like that. I could go to a salon and say “Hi can I have the ‘I want to speak to the manager’ haircut” and it would be exactly the same.

• Haha
A

ADBlocker

She’s defo a “pm me hun” kinda woman.
Big public post looking for sympathy, then when people ask tells them “I’m fine hun” or “me me hun”

• Haha

Bitchandstitch

There no way she only 40!! That saggy face fuck off. Bet brook can’t wait. A few more years and her face will be flapping in the wind too.

Oh and that god awful snag tooth. I can’t stop looking at it. I feel like her breath stinks. When she does her puffs/ sigh thing in the camera I can almost smell it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Amieee

All for attention. Why mention anything? No one else would. We all have upsetting things to deal with. Attention seeker - she’s relentless. And that voice she puts on when she’s ill 🤬 same voice she put on when she burnt her arm 😂 I was thinking what’s up with her throat? She burnt her arm no?! Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12