Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Becky isn’t here at the moment she’s busy ordering paper stars off eBay and booking another Botox session for her face that looks like a screwed up cabbage
Who else hates the way she’s like whispering in one story and in the next she’s bleeping shouting as loud as she can bursting ya bleeping ear drums
Y does she do that ? It’s like she’s terrified of someone hearing her? Then turns into the terret monster

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she does them stupid bleeping dances in the mirror ??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀ So cringy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I stopped following her ages ago I just couldn’t cope with the ‘beckymadmedoit’ and the stars

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stopped following her ages ago I just couldn’t cope with the ‘beckymadmedoit’ and the stars
OMG who makes their own hash tag and tells people to tag it in their posts what a pretentious bleep ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s still buying them stars as well so I’ve heard. I know it would of been ok if someone else made it up but to make it yourself, she’s really got no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t watch her while I’m eating cos her spotty face puts me off my food

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She gets mad when to many people try and give her free stuff. Like literally the most ungrateful person ever. And free Wax melts aren’t good enough for her any more

Reactions: 4
Remember her 40th when she made her “fans” send their cards to her mates shop as she didn’t want to be overwhelmed.

Or when she put a post up saying if she hadn’t pre agreed to accept the gift then she wouldn’t be mentioning it on her stories ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahhahahahahaha!!! Don’t! Omg. Who the duck does she think she is. Katie prices. Fans hahahah!

• Haha
There no way she only 40!! That saggy face duck off. Bet brook can’t wait. A few more years and her face will be flapping in the wind too.

Oh and that god awful snag tooth. I can’t stop looking at it. I feel like her breath stinks. When she does her puffs/ sigh thing in the camera I can almost smell it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another fine example of some one who has become too big for her boots. She was relatable when she first started now its all gone to her head and its just a constant ad or brag of gifted stuff. She is a self obsessed idiot who thinks she is actually famous.

• Heart
Remember her 40th when she made her “fans” send their cards to her mates shop as she didn’t want to be overwhelmed.

Or when she put a post up saying if she hadn’t pre agreed to accept the gift then she wouldn’t be mentioning it on her stories ?
Wtf! Who does that?? I’ll accept any free stuff pre arranged or otherwise! ?

For someone who apparently has low self esteem She bleeping loves herself enough. She is so up her own arse she makes me sick carrots

• Haha
She won’t promote wax melts it’s not worth her time and it’s not a fair swap a post to thousands for one wax melt. Her words

• Wow
She won’t promote wax melts it’s not worth her time and it’s not a fair swap a post to thousands for one wax melt. Her words
What an arrogant bleep. I remember when she first started and she made a box of things to giveaway to someone and it had a £1 Easter egg in it and some other cheap bits and now she thinks she’s too good for peoples things that they put time and effort in to make and offer it to her for free? What an absolute slag

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.