Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Brooke left her scissors at work and decided to use a knife and fork to cut Beggys hair 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Black slug eyebrows, white hair, tonnes of makeup - off out Christmas shopping again.... So yeah.... Yet another Christmas haul?

My head has exploded

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know she copies everybody on the gram n I think she took her rat tails out coz Katie ( the modern mum ) had lotsa love few days ago when she had her extensions out .. Mrs originality my arse 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t think of anything more dull than constant trips to B&M and Home Bargains. Actually makes me feel depressed. All that money she’s spent these past few months she could have had a weekend in London with Jason and a Chanel bag. I know it’s her life but it really does just look so depressingly dull, spend it on experiences instead of tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is something not right here. I'm really not being nasty or commenting on her looks or how old she looks etc...before she comes on here reads tattle and accuses us of being trolls. Genuinly conerncing , if that was my mate/daughter/mum i'd be seriously worried. Also what is thst weird transparent bar accross the pic??? Does anyone else see it?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
There is something not right here. I'm really not being nasty or commenting on her looks or how old she looks etc...before she comes on here reads tattle and accuses us of being trolls. Genuinly conerncing , if that was my mate/daughter/mum i'd be seriously worried. Also what is thst weird transparent bar accross the pic??? Does anyone else see it?
Yeah I can see it. Wonder what it is?

Reactions: 6
Admittedly her hair looks better than those rat tails she had before..... but I’m still not a fan. And she’s not a great advert for Brooke as a hairdresser! I’d never go to Brooke cos beggys hair always looks tit
If you look at Brookie’s hairdressing page it’s apparent why she’s STILL not qualified.

It’s clear she’s over processed that bleach to the point her hair hasn’t got any life left in it! That cut is wonky as hell too.

Bad advert for Brooke and the salon she works at in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes got a newer phone hasn't she. Some of these new phones have got incredible cameras that gets all your lines, wrinkles etc my brothers partners new camera phone is the same.
I also think she has filtered it heavily too and her hair is very flat
She looks like she has done something to her face as well
Whatever it is, she made me jump again! I feel like she is watching me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That really isn’t a very flattering photo she doesn’t look right maybe she’s got a filter on, she looks so gaunt

Ive actually just walked past her about an hour ago in home bargains she was there with Brooke.
She looks so tiny and quite ill.

I hope she can get help

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.