Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always belittling jaysun? I think he knows his team can’t hear him shouting at the tv, a lot of people do it when watching sport it’s called passion for your team you absolute melon, something you’d know nothing about beggy because your not passionate about anything other than shopping, saddo! 🤪

Reactions: 15
She is copying Hinch because she laughs at Jamie shouting at the tv when the football is on.
Beggy is desperate to be Hinch, she will try whichever way possible to be like her, but it'll never happen. Hence why her management (🤭) dropped her sorry arse.
The only thing she has in common with Hinch is that they're both a pair of Beggy, materialistic, greedy fuckwits.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has a go at Jaysun for shouting at the TV when she shouts down her phone every waking second of her day 🤣

She should come and hear my boys shouting when their team play 🤣 I'm the same when I'm watching a quiz show I want them to win so I'm shouting the answer at the TV 🤣 not sure if that's madness or passion. I shout when they win too 🤣 and tell my husband how happy I am for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do the same when Rugby League is on the telly. I'm usually calling the ref a wanker and screaming when it's a knock on that he misses 😂
Maybe Jason is sick of her constant bloody Christmas films in the summer, but says duck all about it, heaven forbid the fella does something that brings him any joy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHY does she try and copy westholme so much??? The story of her putting her lip liner on then her gloss or whatever... that’s what Nikki does but she speaks while doing it and baggy obviously can’t manage.
Sorry it’s just annoyed me 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE
I don’t get the obsession with Nikki lining her lips in such a dark shade it’s 2020 the 90’s called they want there lips back 🤣🤣🤣
WHY does she try and copy westholme so much??? The story of her putting her lip liner on then her gloss or whatever... that’s what Nikki does but she speaks while doing it and baggy obviously can’t manage.
Sorry it’s just annoyed me 🤣🤣
I don’t get the obsession with Nikki lining her lips in such a dark shade it’s 2020 the 90’s called they want there lips back 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a miserable cow. Clearly (or should I say OBVIOUSLY) Jason, her very hard working husband, fancied a roast so she’s going to spend all day moaning about doing it. A roast doesn’t take much time at all, not like she’s making out! Yes it’s a few hours but it’s not all day. Bloody twit.
You would think instead of wasting all that money on more Xmas tatt she would take him out for a roast

Reactions: 2
I don’t get the obsession with Nikki lining her lips in such a dark shade it’s 2020 the 90’s called they want there lips back 🤣🤣
I know!! I done it last night trying out lip shades and I looked like such a twit 😂

Reactions: 2
Her morning countdown like she’s on TV winds me up so much!
I can’t stand it some people have lost there jobs due to Covid etc and all she can do is a countdown to Christmas is this woman real ! Makes me blood boil some can’t even bring them self’s to face it after all what’s happened this year she is very oh look at me it’s all about me type of person

Reactions: 14
Thanks everyone ❤

I can’t stomach 81 days of her countdown.......I want to scoop my own eyeballs out, poor Jason not getting his spit roast 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope everyone is prepared for all her complaining about how much her teeth hurt, should we take bets on how long she sticks with her invisilign

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope everyone is prepared for all her complaining about how much her teeth hurt, should we take bets on how long she sticks with her invisilign
I say 3 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Bloody hell,what was that last post,I think she was recommending a tv show to us 🤭🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.