Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So sorry for your loss @Mumof3 ❤

She is so annoying, so many people are going through so much, even more so this year with everything that has happened, yet she is bleating on about tooth/mouth pain brought on by wanting a vanity procedure done.
The hair, the brows, the lashes, the botox, the teeth, all for someone who tells their followers how they shouldn't use filters & they should be themselves & not strive for perfection yet she is spending thousands of pounds on wanting to look the part all for the gram.

How hypocritical can one woman be?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Why was baby Brooke not allowed to put together her own unit? She always takes over. My kids have helped with flat packs from a young age and building solo since their early teens. It’s a life skill 😂
Brooke is a lazy, freeloading chump - she'll happily let Beggy do it all 😡

Reactions: 21

Anon212706

This woman’s IQ must be equivalent to that of a walnut.

She’s going on about people being fake on Instagram, whilst filtering the video 😂 She’s going on about Brooke following celebrities who are fake yet allowed Brooke to get her lips filled a couple of weeks ago at the age of NINETEEN. Those two are the FAKEST of fake! All you need to do is see all the fake designer Brookie wears to know that 🤣 And as for Beggy, well she lives in little fake land where no one can have an honest, genuine opinion.

Once again just in general her rants make no sense and she can never actually get to the point she’s trying to make.

Thick as mince.

• Heart

Kezza_69

VIP Member
What is this needy beggy bitch on ffs?
Good morning, its Sunday 2nd October ( no its not ) and I'm becky home sweet home coming to you live from the egg chair! 👀
She seriously thinks shes some kind of celebrity 🙄
Just fuck off 👊

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Just a recap for anyone that hasn't seen her stories yet.

• Haha

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
No social distancing. No mask. Fairly sure you have to wear a mask inside unless you have to eat or drink. She’s finished the treatment by the time she’s taken the photo so why no mask??

• Wow
  • Angry

Rosie1111

Oh my god, even if I hated the wine my friend bought me for my birthday, I would just say I liked it because I’d feel so guilty someone spent their money on me when they didn’t need to and I didn’t like something. So so so ungrateful.

Thread Suggestion

‘Mirror Mirror on the wall whose the fakest of them all’ ..... Beggy keeping it real showing IG how to lie cheat and steal!

• Heart

Dontsugarcoatit

I want to knock this elderly woman out. I am a sen teacher. I am in isolation Cos Covid is rife in schools despite what Boris says. My mother has had a operation. My grandfather has broken his hip. I can see neither of them because of isolation and local lockdowns. I have had to pass all my lessons to my TA who is paid a pittance to keep my class running. I teach 3 zoom lessons a day. And her issue is that her tumble dryer might not work??!? My class have kicked off because they’ve had 10’different staff this week to keep them in school. I have to teach, organise planning, and sort resources for if/when we shut schools again. She is useless, produces nothing for society and her contribution is that she doesn’t have to pay for uniform anymore. Fuck clean off 😡
Totally off topic but thank you from a sen mum for doing the job you do, without people like you our children would slip through the net and be invisible again, you are amazing ❤

• Heart

Lovethyneighbour

Is Brooke still working at the Hairdressers? She was off out shopping with Beggy on Saturday. Is that not a hair salons busiest day!

I think we are in for a serious chat about her illness tomorrow morning. She has watched the Freddie Flintoff story so she will obviously be comparing her story to his. Will probably tag him.
Grab you cuppa Tay early tattlers, will no doubt be a very long one.

• Sad

GossBoss

VIP Member
Oh my god, even if I hated the wine my friend bought me for my birthday, I would just say I liked it because I’d feel so guilty someone spent their money on me when they didn’t need to and I didn’t like something. So so so ungrateful.
This 👆
That's what people with respect and feelings do. If someone gave me a present that wasn't my taste, whatever it was, I'd say thankyou, be thankful they'd taken the time and pretend I loved it.

• Heart

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Wow how rude is she about that Kylie drink her friend bought her.
She is so fucking vile and ungrateful.
That’s exactly what I came on to say! Even if you thought it you wouldn’t post it on your instagram for everyone to see including the friend who had got you the wine! She doesn’t deserve presents!

• Heart

Rosie1111

Why does she always say she has excess money because her kids are grown up? She can afford nice handbags because she isn’t buying a school bag. Since when do any of us spend £100+ on a school bag. Uniform can be expensive but again, this still doesn’t tally up to her excess spending, surely? It just irritates me that she always puts the fact people have ‘no money’ or less money down to the fact they have kids.

Ohhlala

Whose waiting for her to realise it ain’t bloody water tight and she has soggy cushions in the morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Having an orgasm over Charlotte Dawson liking Believe, ffs you'd think she was a big A list celeb, she is only known because of who her Dad was 🙄 I bet Beggy is gutted she didn't get tagged so is letting Charlotte know by tagging her
😂😂😂
What a sad, desperate hag she is.

• Haha

mrsk

She’s just mentioned again how crap the wine is with a laughing face. The woman has no shame!! She’s so ungrateful, she bleats on about be kind yet she’s just openly slated a birthday gift a friend gave her to thousands of people....that’s not exactly being kind is it?!