Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something not right here. I'm really not being nasty or commenting on her looks or how old she looks etc...before she comes on here reads tattle and accuses us of being trolls. Genuinly conerncing , if that was my mate/daughter/mum i'd be seriously worried. Also what is thst weird transparent bar accross the pic??? Does anyone else see it?
She’s taken it with a filter. On stories today that line kept appearing too

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wowzers top corner was mid April bottom corner July and today’s pic - she needs serious help and quickly
I’d love to say it’s just ageing, but it’s too much and too quick. She’s lost more than some skin tone and fat, as you do with age. You can see her gums and the dark corners at the edge of her smile, her lips are almost unable to close over her teeth, the tissue in that area is just gone.

Has she actually said she’s suffered with an ED? Quite concerning if she is in the throes of it; her heart function etc.

Reactions: 2
I’d love to say it’s just ageing, but it’s too much and too quick. She’s lost more than some skin tone and fat, as you do with age. You can see her gums and the dark corners at the edge of her smile, her lips are almost unable to close over her teeth, the tissue in that area is just gone.

Has she actually said she’s suffered with an ED? Quite concerning if she is in the throes of it; her heart function etc.
Yeah her ED has been well documented. I can't believe no-one is stepping in and getting her help whether she thinks she needs it or not!

Reactions: 5

Yes she has.

Reactions: 3
The news article is a complete contradiction, she talks about airbrushing but she uses a filter all the time, says about the pressure on young people with social media but her daughters sells herself out on Instagram
What a difference 18 months make, she looks relaxed, happy and nice on them photos (she was probably still spending in a manic fashion)
Hope her family see that and realise she needs so help

Reactions: 14
That article says she wants to educate kids about not striving for perfection, yet that's all that her and Brooke do...
She airbrushes every photograph, she wants the perfect hair, the perfect smile, the botox and so does Brooke, hence the lip fillers.
Sorry but she goes against everything she states in that article.
Typical Beggy the bullshitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who the duck would be grateful to be given one of these monstrosities, seen it all now, a banana and shrimp tree 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
You’d have to eat it all pretty much straight away or they’ll go stale. Stupid idea. Stick to dishing out smelly 2ps Beggs.

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed she’s started saying ‘hope that helps’ at the end of her tit tutorials. Just like Hinch does!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I stopped following months ago and she popped up as a suggestion ... what on earth is with the happy birthday shout outs !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who'd want that bloody tree after her filthy paws have fingered and faffed with all of those sweets 🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.