Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had an idea, translated as she’s seen something else where and is passing it off as her own again...
💯 like the chocolate orange she used to apparently make into a Christmas pudding, bullshit because she’s shared the same crap fudge glass and crappy sweet trees the past 3 years, she’s clearly in a roll with HER ideas since joining all the Christmas craft pages.... she’s so predictable!

Reactions: 5
Oh no I'm sorry to read that. It's awful, isn't it? 😞 He had his negative test results from Tuesday last night and I breathed a sigh of relief.
That’s really good news xx

💯 like the chocolate orange she used to apparently make into a Christmas pudding, bullshit because she’s shared the same crap fudge glass and crappy sweet trees the past 3 years, she’s clearly in a roll with HER ideas since joining all the Christmas craft pages.... she’s so predictable!
And if there is a time to steer clear of hand made food related gifts it’s now! I’m sorry and not at all ungrateful but I would have to bin anything I got like that

Reactions: 10
It’s a actually disgusting ! Handling all these sweets in her dirty kitchen ! Not using the crafting shed then? bleeping freezing 🥶?

Only this dirty stinking Beggy would be handling food to gift during a pandemic ! Thinking outside the box 📦? It’s just all so cheap and tacky!

I bet any unfortunate soul she gives a smelly sweet thing to chucks it in the bin !

She must stalk FB trying to steal other people’s naff ideas ?

She’s not started making her own gonks yet ?? That will be next.

Reactions: 8
'Think out of the box '

No beggy....

Get in the box, and have someone lock it from the outside '

So yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Things I've made in the future...
Things I've made in the future though 😂😂
bleeping hell mate, you're as thick as mince!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s really good news xx

And if there is a time to steer clear of hand made food related gifts it’s now! I’m sorry and not at all ungrateful but I would have to bin anything I got like that
Absolutely I always make cakes etc and give to neighbours but I won’t this year for this reason. She could support so many businesses but she chooses to just rip off there ideas! 🤬

Things I've made in the future...
Things I've made in the future though 😂😂
bleeping hell mate, you're as thick as mince!!
In other words things she seen on the craft pages that she will make in the future but blag it by saying she used to make them all the time! But we all know the extent of her crafting is the same crap
She’s been doing for years.
I don’t know how she can say she’s crafty, if she was she’d be doing all sorts all the time but she actually don’t. Calls herself becca the builder because she still a hole int he wall behave yourself woman!

Mystic Beg 😂😂😂
Septic beg more like Hahahaha she has ears that resemble dangerous Brian too! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You all do realise you can't pass Covid on in food don't you? I'm part of the Oxford University Covid-19 vaccine trial and it's been proven it can't be passed on through food so we need to all chill out a bit. This year's tough enough without us all getting paranoid for no reason 👍

Reactions: 15
Seeing that was absolutely riveting! 🙄

I don't like Christmas films, tbh, I hate anything clichéd and sentimental, much prefer a comedy or horror! 😂 She's in a world of her own, which, is fair enough, but when you share every details with the internet, those things make people think "WTF is wrong with you" 👀😂
I'm putting it out there. I love Christmas. I spend loads on decorations each year, I've been shopping today and picked up 7 more decorations, my loft is filled with entirely Christmas. However, we have two trees and the decorations on those trees are priceless. Some were my great grandma's, my grandma's and my moms. We've got tree decks from every country we've visited, lots from new york, every one has a tale to tell.

I watch Christmas films from pretty much now till the end of the year and have been known to stick on Christmas with the Kranks at any time during the year.

However, I know people don't feel the same and I don't share it on social media because I know the majority of people don't get it!

She literally posts everything she does on social media and them blocks them for pointing out how rude or thoughtless she was?!

She's such a gremlin

That fudge glass kills me every time 😂 bet she steals the pint glass from the pub too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a football saying in Suffolk “yellow and green must never be seen” that jumper and t shirt clash terribly!
The whole sweet thing, with all What’s going on and with all those followers you’d think she’d lead by example and wear some gloves!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wonder if she’s going to socially distance as it’s now changed to The Government said people should "stay two metres apart from people you do not live with” if less then it’s masks to be worn at all times. Also no more than 6 so it’s her Jason and Brooke is in house so they’re only allowed
3 other people and the 2 households have to abide by the rules ive just mentioned or they’re breaking the law.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she’s going to socially distance as it’s now changed to The Government said people should "stay two metres apart from people you do not live with” if less then it’s masks to be worn at all times. Also no more than 6 so it’s her Jason and Brooke is in house so they’re only allowed
3 other people and the 2 households have to abide by the rules ive just mentioned or they’re breaking the law.
I don’t think she knows the meaning of being socially distanced.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.