Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent her a message about slagging the wine off to her followers that a friend had given her for her birthday. She has blocked me now!
Silly cow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I sent her a message about slagging the wine off to her followers that a friend had given her for her birthday. She has blocked me now!
Silly cow.
How pathetic she can’t engage in an adult conversation. Have a different opinion from her and you’re automatically blocked 🙄

Reactions: 18
How pathetic she can’t engage in an adult conversation. Have a different opinion from her and you’re automatically blocked 🙄
I was just about to say the same thing, once again she has another cringey saying along the lines of opinions are like bellybuttons every one has one, she then goes on to say that everyone won’t agree with what you do but if it makes you happy then go for it. She contradicts herself so much because when someone has an opinion that isn’t the same as hers she gets defensive, blocks people and accuses them of being trolls!!

Reactions: 18
Could she hint any louder that she wants to put her tree up now? She’s so desperately trying to get her followers to get her to decorate asap. She’s one of those people who needs to be told to do things so she can justify herself. I’m calling it, her decs will be up in October.

Beggy, if you think a present from your friend tastes like tit, you don’t announce it, how rude! Ungrateful cow.

Reactions: 23
Silly cow.
Did she reply though or just block you? As my old boss would say ‘feedback is a gift and should be received as such’ 🤣🤣🤣 take note Beggy! (Although she probs loves all the attention she gets here! 🙄)

Reactions: 7
Did she reply though or just block you? As my old boss would say ‘feedback is a gift and should be received as such’ 🤣🤣🤣 take note Beggy! (Although she probs loves all the attention she gets here! 🙄)
She replied and said she has been friends with the person for 30 years and she would prob laugh about it.
I then sent one back and said I would never publicly disrespect my friend of 38 years so that's where we are different.
Then she just blocked me

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Christmas countdown has started
She is putting electric blanket back on
She is meeting 'dawney' later
She might be going for breakfast or lunch with Jason
She needs to go to b&q but is tempted to keep her joggers on and watch Christmas films....

Oh and its raining and windy.....

So yeh....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christmas countdown has started
She is putting electric blanket back on
She is meeting 'dawney' later
She might be going for breakfast or lunch with Jason
She needs to go to b&q but is tempted to keep her joggers on and watch Christmas films....

Oh and its raining and windy.....

So yeh....
Seeing that was absolutely riveting! 🙄

I don't like Christmas films, tbh, I hate anything clichéd and sentimental, much prefer a comedy or horror! 😂 She's in a world of her own, which, is fair enough, but when you share every details with the internet, those things make people think "WTF is wrong with you" 👀😂

Sat in bed just trying to quietly listen to her stories and my partner with his eyes still closed says "what the duck is Katie Hopkins on about now" 😂😂😂 He absolutely can't tolerate our baggy

Seeing that was absolutely riveting! 🙄

I don't like Christmas films, tbh, I hate anything clichéd and sentimental, much prefer a comedy or horror! 😂 She's in a world of her own, which, is fair enough, but when you share every details with the internet, those things make people think "WTF is wrong with you" 👀😂
Bad mom's Christmas is about the only film I can't stand haha

• Haha
How old does she look in that coat?!? She could easily pass for late 60’s! I know she doesn’t look 42 but wow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.