Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy the worlds worst countdown strikes again. Love, it’s the 4th of October.
I think I just find it so baffling is it’s over one single day, it’s not like she’s this excited for a 2 week holiday or something. I’m not into Christmas but I get some are but it’s ONE DAY and it’s not like she’s even excited for her grandchild or anything

Reactions: 8
What a miserable cow. Clearly (or should I say OBVIOUSLY) Jason, her very hard working husband, fancied a roast so she’s going to spend all day moaning about doing it. A roast doesn’t take much time at all, not like she’s making out! Yes it’s a few hours but it’s not all day. Bloody twit.

Reactions: 5
What a miserable cow. Clearly (or should I say OBVIOUSLY) Jason, her very hard working husband, fancied a roast so she’s going to spend all day moaning about doing it. A roast doesn’t take much time at all, not like she’s making out! Yes it’s a few hours but it’s not all day. Bloody twit.
Bet she makes some roast potatoes for the electrician tomorrow though 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will make him take her out for a roast.
Another day another filter, double standards strikes again!
And why mention the colour of anything Becky because we can not see the true colour for the filters you use 24/7
As for that hair, so uneven

Reactions: 7
WHY does she try and copy westholme so much??? The story of her putting her lip liner on then her gloss or whatever... that’s what Nikki does but she speaks while doing it and baggy obviously can’t manage.
Sorry it’s just annoyed me 🤣🤣

• Haha
We can't go into anyone's house here.
Suits me though, I hate people 😂😂😂
Give me dogs any day.
Speaking of dogs ( not Beggy 🙊) do they EVER take poor Dolly out for any longer than 5 mins, it's either 5 minutes down the road or 5 mins on that field.
Poor girl never gets to explore, don't get a dog if you can't give it the time and attention it needs.

Reactions: 24
Can anyone spot the #code the sneaky old trout! I’ve noticed she’s not been advertising the fact they are #gifted at all!!
Made me laugh with her “ that would be my dream £100 to spend on Christmas” is she for real.... she gets it all free from begging and only spends on cheap as shops... really wish these companies would wise upto her and actually gift to people who actually need, can’t afford new Christmas stuff every year.
mom dreading her getting all her stuff out she really has a problem. I’m sure she still has all the boxes of gold baubauls she got from Homebase2 years ago for like 50 and she swiped them all! Greedy ass witch!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think I just find it so baffling is it’s over one single day, it’s not like she’s this excited for a 2 week holiday or something. I’m not into Christmas but I get some are but it’s ONE DAY and it’s not like she’s even excited for her grandchild or anything
It’s only one day if you think about it materialistically. For me it’s 2 weeks.. I get 2 weeks off work.. my granddaughters are home from school and I get to spend quality time with them, my kids and my mum So yes I love it and I get excited. Christmas for Becky is ONLY about Instagram engagement and validation which she craves and is addicted to. Hence when her engagement drops come Boxing Day she’ll be in a slump.

Reactions: 10
It’s only one day if you think about it materialistically. For me it’s 2 weeks.. I get 2 weeks off work.. my granddaughters are home from school and I get to spend quality time with them, my kids and my mum So yes I love it and I get excited. Christmas for Becky is ONLY about Instagram engagement and validation which she craves and is addicted to. Hence when her engagement drops come Boxing Day she’ll be in a slump.
Yeah I don’t have that kind of job. I normally only have Xmas day off but this year I think I’ll be working throughout as covid cost me my job I’m now a cleaner. I’ll be praying I still have a job at Christmas not haemorrhaging money until then.

• Sad
I feel the same so it's crazy, isn't it?? 🙄 Just live for today, considering we are in a Pandemic and most of us are trying to stay safe. 😡

• Heart
You're effing kidding me. No stock take? I am fumin.

I've reflected on my selfish post and decided that Jaysun definitely deserves to sit in a room only half covered in tat rather than all the Christmas stock. He also deserves his roast.

Finally .... "I need to lay it out in the garden as there's so much". Proving that there is not an inch of bloody space in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is this needy beggy witch on ffs?
Good morning, its Sunday 2nd October ( no its not ) and I'm becky home sweet home coming to you live from the egg chair! 👀
She seriously thinks shes some kind of celebrity 🙄
Just duck off 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is this needy beggy witch on ffs?
Good morning, its Sunday 2nd October ( no its not ) and I'm becky home sweet home coming to you live from the egg chair! 👀
She seriously thinks shes some kind of celebrity 🙄
Just duck off 👊
I skip the countdown I can’t bear it why doesn’t she do it in December like oh I don’t know a calendar, she’s annoying me more and more now! 🤪🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t have that kind of job. I normally only have Xmas day off but this year I think I’ll be working throughout as covid cost me my job I’m now a cleaner. I’ll be praying I still have a job at Christmas not haemorrhaging money until then.
I’m sorry to hear that and truly hope things are good for you ❤. I know I’m incredibly fortunate with my work situation and I never ever take it for granted.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.