Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was speaking online to someone who knows off Beggy and her delightful family and they said they're surprised we've not all cottoned on to where she gets her money from.... I'm like huh enlighten me. Let's just say Jaysun working at the docks is a big part of it!!! I'm like omg really 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was speaking online to someone who knows off Beggy and her delightful family and they said they're surprised we've not all cottoned on to where she gets her money from.... I'm like huh enlighten me. Let's just say Jaysun working at the docks is a big part of it!!! I'm like omg really 😳
Oooooh..... THIS is the stuff in here for! 👀 😂 I'm trying to think what that means, but I can't! 🤔 Can you give any clues, please? 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooooh I’m all here for this gossip!
Do tell us all more 🤔😂

Reactions: 5
If they mean he’s in the drugs scene he needs to get up the ladder a bit so they can sort those god awful ceilings, orange floors and 2002 leather settee. A drug importers wife should have a better dressing room than the one she has 😂😂

maybe he’s a ‘uk facilitator’ 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If they mean he’s in the drugs scene he needs to get up the ladder a bit so they can sort those god awful ceilings, orange floors and 2002 leather settee. A drug importers wife should have a better dressing room than the one she has 😂😂

Only if said drug importer's wife had taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m calling it that the tree will be up by November 1st. She got all her Xmas stuff out last year ‘to plan’ then ended up putting it all up. She’s so impulsive she just can’t wait
They are getting a second income from somewhere. My hubby has a good job and I work and we don’t have that sort of disposable income even if we didn’t have a mortgage and our kids are all grown up as well

Reactions: 16
She’s screeching this morning again wtf!
oh god she’s desperate to have her crappy tree up first again, it’s so selfish she can’t even wait until after Jason’s birthday to put them up. They’ll defo be up before his birthday, I don’t know why she’s making out she won’t have time to do it all she literally does duck all but watch crappy movies all day!

Reactions: 10
I know she is friends with Becky but is there a thread for the modern mum, used to be inside the whitehouse, I can’t set one up

Reactions: 3
I have one in my Garden ... It has a tumble dryer and a freezer in .... Been out there years & it doesn't let any water in 🙂
I stand corrected!

I want to knock this elderly woman out. I am a sen teacher. I am in isolation Cos Covid is rife in schools despite what Boris says. My mother has had a operation. My grandfather has broken his hip. I can see neither of them because of isolation and local lockdowns. I have had to pass all my lessons to my TA who is paid a pittance to keep my class running. I teach 3 zoom lessons a day. And her issue is that her tumble dryer might not work??!? My class have kicked off because they’ve had 10’different staff this week to keep them in school. I have to teach, organise planning, and sort resources for if/when we shut schools again. She is useless, produces nothing for society and her contribution is that she doesn’t have to pay for uniform anymore. duck clean off 😡
I hear you. Nice dilemmas she has 🙄

Well that would explain why she has so much disposable income. No way could a docker and his wife who works 10 hrs a week on minimum wage be able to spend like they do, he must get a back hander for turning a blind eye to what’s going on the dodgy bleep

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know she is friends with Becky but is there a thread for the modern mum, used to be inside the whitehouse, I can’t set one up
I do hope so. Also Hincher_shopper_loves_a_barg
I’ve no idea how to make threads either👍🏻

Reactions: 2

Drugs or people traffickers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
LQOC did a non verbal story promoting the giveaway. Very bland post. Wonder if Beggy asked if she’d share it with her followers. Desperate old hag

Reactions: 1
Is she sure a day will be long enough to get out all her Christmas decorations? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Looking at her recent throw up sorry throw back pictures of her trees and wreath, whoever started the idea that dragon flys were Christmasy!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.