Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Gets cushions gifted....wants new ones....buys new ones elsewhere

Gets candlesticks gifted...wants new ones....paints them

Gets pictures gifted...wants new ones....makes her own

Gets bedding gifted...wants new one....buys elsewhere

Gets hoodies and t-shirts gifted...wants new ones...buys elsewhere

Gets paint gifted...wants more...buys elsewhere

Gets xmas decorations gifted...wants more....buys new ones elsewhere

Gets chocolate slabs gifted...wants more...tries to rip off the small business that sent them

Anyone else notice a pattern??? The list is endless 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I don't think she has ever bought anything from somewhere that has gifted her anything....well done for supporting small businesses Becky....such an inspiration 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Luce0331

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch has a new book out soon, Beggy will be fuming..! Mrs Hinch wannabe.
Trying to imagine what Beggy’s autobiography might say
1856 I born,
1860 I go school,
1990s I have kids,
2000 - present I decorate,
I decorate again,
I have nana nap,
Los Vaygus,
I decorate again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
No idea how this works... first new thread name suggestion I've made..

Shopping addict getting her high, fuelled by salad cream apple slaw and Xmas films in July!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

CrosserLove

I can't with her anymore, I just can't look at the excitement and running around manic.

I've just lost my job, and we've been ttc for a long time and now we need to stop. I feel like my life is falling apart.

People have lost their loved ones, lost their jobs and most likely feel as broken as I do.

Enjoy your spray paint👍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I remember a time, long, long ago when grown ass adults got by without any help from these so called 'Instagram influencers'
They bought tape measures and measured things themselves, they actually thought for themselves 🤯
They built things, cooked & cleaned all without some cunt off the internet telling them what to do and how to do it.
It was a great time to be alive.

RIP common sense, you'll be missed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
For a set of nasty trolls ( Beggys words) we are always so sympathetic & supportive of one another & it's not just on this thread I have seen it, a lot of other ones are too.
This is what the likes of Beggy & Hinch etc don't get, we aren't as vile and as horrible as they like to make out, we are just sick and tired of greedy, entitled influencers thinking they are above everyone else & we come here to speak out about it.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I actually feel that she has completely disrespected that artist and her work.
That young woman has spent 4 years at Uni at a cost of thousands for someone like Beggy to come along and copy her designs and ideas like that.
Yet she went fucking ape shit when she thought Hinch had stolen the 'toilet roll/curtain hack.

She is a fucking despicable human being & she should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.

• Angry

GossBoss

VIP Member
Hi everyone,
I hope you're all alright and having a good Monday. I'm here, sorry I've been quiet, I got up ... So Yeah. I went out earlier obviously, but then I came back ... So yeah, obviously I'm in my house now, I've been out though, hope you're all ok .... So Yeah .... Hope your Monday is going well .... So yeah ... Oh hang on beauts I need to tuck a bit of hair behind my ear 100 times, it's a little thing I do . So Yeah, hope you're all ok and having a good day .... I'm here alone, just having a cuppa, neighbours live next door , so yeah, I'll catchya in a bit 🤷

She is so FUCKING BORING !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
All her thick as fuck followers saying 'you're so talented, is there anything you can't do'
Yep, she can't spell, wash, eat, work, talk sense or do anything remotely interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Watching her stories this morning infuriates me! Saying she won’t be visiting pubs and restaurants because it’s too soon, well we have a restaurant and have adapted it to fall in line with the government guidelines, which now means half the tables, we can’t see ourselves surviving this tbh but are trying our best to make a go of it and keeping everyone safe & ignorant people like Beggy have the nerve to say she won’t be rushing to a pub/restaurant because the rules aren’t worth it but it’s ok to rush to your shitty shops in the middle of a pandemic and shop like there was no pandemic?! 😡 We have guidelines for a reason & I can assure everyone 100% that our restaurant is post COVID-19 ready, so Beggy before you open your mouth THINK what you’re saying, this is someone’s livelihood that feeds a family and she always goes on about supporting small business, well practice what you preach!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
She’s just an all round cunt! I can’t think of a single nice thing about her. Her homes like an old people’s home, her husbands a perv, her daughters a pouty waste of skin, her cedar rooms a scout hut, her face is like a screwed up sweet wrapper, her tits are like bassets ears, her grass is crap, her teef are like an old cemetery, her feet are like flippers. Her cookings like a baby’s. She’s a disgusting human. She should crawl away and disappear. Her actions and behaviour during this pandemic has been atrocious. I,ll stop there cause I’m winding myself up😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Anyone from up north fancy a day trip to Felixstowe?
We could go & film a documentary on all the shit this woman spouts. I may contact Stacey Dooley, see what she thinks 😒

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Where are they all sitting for this birthday dinner? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I actually caught a glimpse of tonight's menu...

Starter : Garlic Mushrooms but hold the mushroom

Main : Kung Po ( Sieved) with a side of apple coleslaw ( Half mayo, Half Salad cream as she doesn't like mayo 🥴)

Dessert : Lemon Cheesecake but hold the damn cheese 🤦🏻‍♀️

Enjoy beauts 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Anon212706

Not only has she disregarded someone’s artwork that she was gifted less than a year ago, who probably spent so much time making that piece, but she’s now pretty much telling her followers to just make it yourself because it’s easy, implying that woman’s work is nothing.

Considering promoting small businesses and Black Lives Matter are hot topic right now (the artist is black) she couldn’t have really come across more of an ignorant selfish cunt if she tried.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33