Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is her whole downstairs now stiffey blue and grey? Then a bright green downstairs loo. Wow I have no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how she puts everything up within hours of painting. Where's the drying? The other layers?? I'm so confused....

Reactions: 14
I don't understand how she puts everything up within hours of painting. Where's the drying? The other layers?? I'm so confused....
Exactly, she said ‘ that’s the first coat’ then ten mins later she’s hanging shelves!! Slap dash!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear she deleted yhanna designs comment but I had to make a comment from a fake account
What did yhanna's designs comment? Anyone knows?
Oh and she gifted her art before the "raspberry" art. . I'm sure she had art in another colour of her too before! 🤔

Reactions: 1
What did yhanna's designs comment? Anyone knows?
Oh and she gifted her art before the "raspberry" art. . I'm sure she had art in another colour of her too before! 🤔
She said that her pictures were beautiful.

I'd have been fuming that she had ripped off my art but there ya go!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her house is a tit hole its all surface dressing, walls are a state, laminate is old and dated, artex ceilings, old radiators needs a proper gut out one room at a time. Instead her rooms are getting smaller each year with how many bloody coats of paint are on them!

Reactions: 17
Oh Jesus have you seen the state of this woman’s house?! Im horrified!
I actually prefer Beggy’s house to hers! I just started following her as someone I followed said on her stories she had been badly trolled but I can’t see a thread for her on here? She needs one though!
She thinks Becky is Wonder Woman??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She isn't go to wash before bed tonight either??? Yesterday I was working all day painting then sanding between coats of paint and I felt filthy so went and had a wash straight away she's one dirty old bag

Reactions: 8
There is absolutely nothing of any quality in that home is there? All of the decorating and building works are cobbled together. Even spending £££ on the portakabin and it still looks odd, bi-folds are a mistake and nothing flows. An absolute moneypit and not in a good way. They don't seem to be without cash so why is everything rushed and shoddy?

Reactions: 13
Mrs Hinch has a new book out soon, Beggy will be fuming..! Mrs Hinch wannabe.

• Haha
These comments are funny 😂

So if those idiots ever see sense + come on over here ....

Faith_trust_pickle - the only wasted you'll ever see is wrinkly ole Beggy getting pissed up @ the swingers shed (oops , sorry, Bar 🤷)

Norfolk_coast_home - as a fellow dweller of this area you should be ashamed..Ginger Jar love ? REALLY 🤦

XLaura33X - stunning ?? You need to get out more love - 1 hr a day walk might clear your head

Nollyhart6633 - on fire? If she was then she could start again from scratch + make a decent home instead of the tat filled hazard she currently lives in !

Attachments

• Haha
It’s not even the freebies that fucks me off, I watch so many massive accounts who get stuff daily yet they don’t do swipe up after swipe....... they use the stuff that’s gifted in a classy way, they make their homes amazing and they buy of the company’s that send the stuff. But this greedy selfish witch buys nothing herself..... she is a woman never washes is so boring I would rather watch paint dry ( no pun intended ) lol what she has done over the past year is sickening, and the Michael saga was the icing on the cake, but she gained followers and that lovely lad lost loads because of her hiding what she did to him. Making him look the bad one for calling her out. She goes from strength to strength, and I really don’t understand why.....The only reason I watch her still is I want to watch her fail I no that sounds awful, nasty in a away, but my god this women Infuriates me. How can people truly enjoy watching some one scratch her self constantly, eat her finger nails after she has picked her ears, goes days without washing applying spit to a cotton bud and that’s her daily wash. I really do t get it so many amazing people I follow with no where near the followers she has. HOW !!!!!!!
Who was this Micheal x I stop watching her for a while x

Reactions: 1
Who was this Micheal x I stop watching her for a while x
Michael is a lovely young guy who mentioned he didn't think it was appropriate (in the middle of lockdown when Covid was at it's peak) that she was #gifted a £600 BBQ. People were losing their loved ones, facing uncertainty about their jobs and future etc + she was carrying on like nothing was happening. Anyways, he messages her as he was getting homophobic abuse + really nasty messages. He politely asked her if she would address her followers + the messages he received + she said NO. Said it would make it worse for HER !!! Despicable woman. She's absolutely VILE

Reactions: 11
She’s so far from reality now, she’s hopefully going to loose a lot of followers
Please unfollow her 👍👍👍👍
I can’t stand the selfish witch, she’s getting worse by the day

Reactions: 9
If that lounge is meant to be minimal! It Resembles the old table top sales, you can’t see what she has because so much is going on. Also I’m surprised she hasn’t laid the flooring that Michael has been doing, he makeovers take him ages and look stunning when finished.
I hate the silver love ornament and entwined hearts. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.